||20||

"Someone found us. They discovered our location" Kai said as he ran a hand through his hair fustrated. All of the family were gathered in one of their meeting room with one big round table and 13 chairs with an extra one.

Nobody minded sitting down as they were all pacing around the room. "Nobody else knows about our location except for us."

"So if someone were able to find us, one of us has leaked our location" The others looked at each other distantly but Chen butted in.

"Well maybe they could've followed us right?" he says trying to lighten up the mood, but no one seemed to agree.

"I don't think so" Xiumin and Kris chorus in reply. "I sniffed the area and constantly looked around while driving. I'm positive no one followed us"

And everyone groaned even louder before Chanyeol looks to the one man sitting. Hands bound, mouth taped and consciousness knocked away. They were able to capture the one person brave enough to get inside the home.

They tried interrogating him but every question thrown wasn't answered and the consequences weren't that nice. Trust me, you wouldn't want to know but at least for your satisfaction, they almost pulled out the man's eyes out of annoyance.

All of them were silent before their father speaks up "Well then, I say you bloody find out who it was-" and he sneers before looking at Luhan "- and make sure to watch over that mate of yours. Everything went to shit ever since she arrived" and he storms out of the room.

"Don't listen to him hyung, he's just-"

"Don't Kyungsoo, not now" and Luhan walks out of the room.

The others all looked at each other before shaking their heads and started leaving one by one. "Aren't you coming?" Xiumin ask Chen as he studies the man who broke in.

"I'm coming" he answers before following out the door and closing it. Closing it.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I sit down on the bed as let out a sigh. Their right. Everything started to crumple and go straight to shit when Eunsook came.

It was bound to happen Luhan. It was bound to happen.... but that didn't make me feel any better at all. Someone, someone must've leaked the information but I know that can't be Eunsook.

Its Eunsook... blame it on her.. The voice in my head grew stronger and I shake my head again. I need to see her.

My attraction is gonna kill me.

🎉
H A P P Y    Y E A R

Mystery new year to ya'll and please stop that 'new year, new me' crap.

Stay lovely or handsome