[ T W O ]

Edited and Revised on 9/18/2017

༺༻

We had now reached our destination. The woman left me alone infront of a dark wine red door. I trembled in fear as I placed my hand on the door knob before slowly twisting it open.

"Hello?" I softly called out with my small voice. I asked again but I was greeted by the door slamming hard.

"W-Who's T-t-there?" I stuttered and trembled. Tears flowed out of my eyes. As if on cue, my head started throbbing in pain.

Then, I screamed. Unbearable pain started to overcome me and it clawed me until I couldn't take it anymore. My legs wouldn't bother, so I fell down on the cold floor. My hands were lost in the air as if I was drowning, and maybe I was.

I panicked and screamed louder, begging for everything to be stopped yet, the pain only got stronger. "Stop it please-" I sobbed and begged.

And thank God the pain lessened but my sight was still blurry and my head was still screaming of pain.

I blinked a few more times then saw a man looking at me. No, watching me. A smirk could be seen and especially his eyes.

His eyes were of the same color but there was something in it. Deep swirling reds flowed in his eyes. I couldn't deny the fact that it was beautiful- it felt like it was drawing me in, asking me to try and reach for the person.

And so I raised my arm high up- before it fell limply back to my side and the world turned black.

༺༻

My eyes slowly opened and I woke up to the sound of the rustling winds. I shivered and wrapped my arms tightly around my body. Unlike the first time I had arrived, I was now lying on a bed inside a room - a really nice looking bedroom - to be exact.

I scanned the room and noticed a big window that allowed the moon's light to softly illuminate the room, while two doors could also be seen. How long was I asleep? I asked myself.

Long enough for you to gather a bit of strength

My conscience replied.

I chuckled at myself, knowing it was weird to see a girl talking to herself. I place my hands at my sides and used them to push myself up. Sitting down at the edge of my bed, slowly, I let my feet make contact with the marble floor that made me hiss at how cold it was.

༺༻

The young lady stood up slowly for the pain was still evident. Her legs wobbled as she made her way to the far end of room, which was were a door was located.

The door was slighthly left ajar so she got the chance to peek if somebody was there and to her luck, there was no one. She heaved a breath of relief and look around inside of the room if she could bring anything, yet nothing.

"You can do this" She muttered to herself before pushing the doors slowly, carefully, not wanting to attract anyone. She stepped out and a gush of cold wind greeted her.

Just as she was about to make another step, a voice suddenly made her freeze on her spot.

"And where do you think you're going?"

A deep, coarse yet enchanting voice has said. In a blink, a young looking man appeared infront of her. His black locks of hair wiped to the side, deep alluring eyes and a playful smirk.

"Tao, is my name young lady, slave to be exact, and I suggest you go back into your room as soon as I unfreeze time. You wouldn't want to leave for hyung will go looking for you"

Then he disappeared and the young lady was able to move again. "Tao..." that name left her lips and she didn't know why she went back into her room - following his orders - instead of escaping. She knew there was more to this.

Besides, if she did get out, where would she go?

༺༻

How was the second chapter? Took awhile since I updated cause I lost my copy for this chapter so I just made this half of my oringinal and half new.

Thanks for reading!

Drop a comment and a vote to make me smile