||21||

I sit up straight on the bed, my head going in circles. I shake my head a couple of times before I get a steady conscience.

It terrifies me that I'm stuck with thirteen vampires and another thing is that our location has been discovered. But that isn't what terrifies me the most yet.

The fact that I woke up with no memories, a man hunting for me and being mated to a vampire drives me crazy. I don't know who I was before but I do know I don't want this life.

I stand up slowly and the door flies open. Master Luhan comes in and races to me. As soon as I see him, I feel a pull and urge to be with.

He stops infront of me, looking breathless and I forget I'm living and I need to breathe. His hair is left messily on his head, dripping with tiny beads of sweat.

One drop of it, trails down from his hair to his forehaed, past his eyes, nose and stops right directly on his lips. I freeze, debating to kiss him now or not but damn this attraction.

I grab him by the collar, pull him close and kiss him. He responded immediately, his hand on my hair and waist pulling me even closer.

So close that I would've been to able some warmth. Warmth I never thought his body would never have. His breath mingles with mine, our noses touch and the kiss, slow and sloppy but I love it.

Only now I realize I love every single bit of him. I kiss him harder and soon he breaks and presses our foreheads together.

"Why the sudden urgency" his voice so low and deep, a whisper only I would able to hear. I have evey right to go red and I hide my head on his chest. A button popped and I could already see his curves.

"Mas-" I begin but he cuts me off "Luhan. Call me Luhan" I stare at him, shock visible on my face. "But-"

"Please say it. Let me hear you say it"

"Luhan" I whisper gently watching his expression and I catch a glimpse of a change in emotion.

Soon he catches my head again and takes over my lips, soon his tounge met mine and I felt like heaven.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I lay on my side, hugging him as he laid on his back. His arm draped under my head, acting as a pillow, and his eyelids closed. I reach up for the open button of his shirt and play with it.

"Luhan" I say without a sound and smile.

I close my eyes and

I hear an alarm go off.

📷
C O V E R S

I made a new set of covers for this book and I want you to chose which cover I made the most we should use.

The choice is on yours.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 2:

Option 3: (I like this best)

Option 4/same cover:

Tell me! ❤️