Chapter 29: The Date (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Nope, too soon!" I held Jungkook's hand while squealing. I look humiliated right now. It's not even near the drop.
"I regret everything!" Jungkook laughs again once I said that.
"Oh holy biscuits!" It was near. The ride is getting slower making me more scared.

"Fuck the biscuits! Just do it!" I shouted, not wanting to be here anymore.
"1..     2..     3.." Once Jungkook counted it then starts dropping. Fuck I left something up there and it's no other than my soul. I screamed in fear and not joy. Worst first date ever. Oh shut up Y/N, we all now this is your last!

"So how was it?" Jungkook and I are now back at the ground, my only home.
"It was horrible." I then remembered how I held Jungkook's hand during the ride. I may seem to be scared but I knew he was right there with me. Yes, he was obviously laughing. Shut up other self.

He made the right choice of buying a cotton candy, for me to forgive him. Food is always gonna be the best!

-

It was now 6:31. Yes we are still here but we decided to take a break a while ago by just walking near the lake. Then we went back here to ride our last ride. The Ferris Wheel.

We went in line and waited. About 3 minutes of waiting, some guy let us in with some people behind us.
"Don't jump or make out. It's weird and it's against the rules so... yeah." The grumpy guy said once we're inside, including the other people.

It started. Me and Jungkook are now looking at an amazing view.
"It was kinda fun today." I said and look at him.
"Kinda?" He says and chuckles
"Fine. It was fun. Even though I was dying at the rollercoaster part." I laughed with him.

"I can't believe someone like you is sweet enough to buy me ice cream, give me a piggyback ride, and force me to ride the rollercoaster." He laughed again
"So I'm sweet now, I see." He smirks while looking outside. Damn that smirk.

We are now near the top of the Ferris Wheel. The view looks much more amazing than the last one. I can see the whole town.
"It was fun hanging out with you. I didn't even knew that you like milkshakes!" He says making me laugh. We went to another place to buy milkshakes before going to the lake.

"I like to eat anything edible just minus the leafy green things and the fruits. I hate it." Jungkook laughs while looking outside.
"All that's left to do now is to watch K-drama.. then its over.." I mumbled sadly. Jungkook seemed to heard it clear so he held my hand.

Without any warning, he pulls me closer to him. He held my chin up making me face him. Damn his beautiful eyes! He moves closer just enough to make my heartbeat be heard. He stops and looks at me. I know... I'm ugly..

He then kisses my forehead instead of kissing my lips. I was a bit confuse about it. I look at him. He was looking down with regret in his eyes.
"Y/N, a kiss for me means promising something very important. A promise is a very strong word for me. I hope you understand." He says while caressing my cheeks.

I nod with a smile on my face. Instead of being awkward with the situation, I decided to hug him and forget life just for this time. He hugs me back making me more happy. Gosh, is this feelings?

-

"Ready?" I asked him, excited. He nods and we started jumping. What? I don't like being uncomfortable with him inside this box. And plus I wanted to make that grumpy guy annoyed.

We are now at his house. Its kinda cold outside...
"Is your father home?" I ask him.
"Nope, he's in his own apartment. Probably drinking." He walks in with me by his side.
"What drama?" He asks while he goes upstairs for him to get his laptop. I remember watching hwarang with him. He fell asleep because of the 'boringness'

I decided to make the popcorn while he's upstairs
"Well, how about Weightlifting Fairy: Kim Bok Joo?" I shouted since he's in his room.
"What is it about? He shouts back from his room.

"We'll find out once we watch it!" I haven't watch it yet. Lisa keeps telling me that it was a good series. Apparently it has 16 episodes and 1 hour each. So sixteen hours.. It's going to be worth it.

It was 7:23 pm when we got here. So we'll be watching 10 episodes today. The popcorn is ready once Jungkook went back down with his laptop. We also ordered pizza because we knew that the popcorn isn't going to last until episode 10. Why are we doing this again? I'm not even his girlfriend.

"Name?" He asks me
"Just put Kim bok joo" I told him but he didn't heard it right
"Kim bok what?" He asks again.
"Just put weightlifting fairy."

-

We are now in episode 7. Jungkook is now sleeping, not even trying to watch it anymore.
Aigoo. I remembered him sleeping at the hospital. He was cute as always. My eyes became heavy and I decided to just close them and sleep.

I'm going to cringe when I see this chapter again. But! I have to do it since it's a Jungkook fanfic.

My grammar sucks! (pleasee forgive meh) I'll fix it in the future..

Don't Forget to:
Vote & Comment

-Kookies_n_Cream284-