Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions

"Y/N, wake up." I heard a voice. I moaned and turn around. Someone's interrupting my sleep.
"Jagi~" That voice, I recognize it.. I turn around and saw Jungkook infront of me.

I pushed his face away from me while I smile.
"Ew, your hair is wet." I said and tried stretching my arms
"Probably because I took a bath." I look at him confuse but then I had to turn around and look away. I turn around to look at him again and saw him smirking.

"Go and put on your clothes! You can't just be naked with your towel on infront of your guest!" I said while blushing.
"You aren't even a guest and plus this is my house and I play my rules." He goes upstairs, leaving me dying in embarrassment.

The doorbell rang. I stood up and walk up to the door to open it. The fuck?

"What are you guys doing here? Wait.. how do you even know Jungkook's place?!" I ask Lisa and the entire team.

"We have Jin and Hoseok.. soo?" She said and looks inside
"Can we go in?"

"Who was it?" Jungkook comes down while putting his shirt on. He still looks good when his hair is wet.
"Oh.. hey." He said and bowed.

Lisa walks in and hugs me immediately.
"Nothing happend last night, right? I can't be an aunt right now." She whispered making me blush. I shook my head while she sighs in relief.

"Y/N?" Jungkook calls me. I followed Jungkook upstairs and we went to his room.
"Uh.. I just want you to forget what happend last night. You know the almost kissing thing?"
"I get about your promise thing. And yeah let's forget about it" I said and took his towel from his hands.

"Here's another way to dry your hair faster." I helped with his wet hair. God dammit! Why is he staring at me?! I avoided his stares by just focusing on drying his hair.

The door suddenly opened. Solji, Hani, Lisa, Jin, and Hoseok were now on top of each other (they fell). Busted. Jungkook crosses his arms while I glare at them. My own friends were listening to our conversation.. what the heck!?

-

"So what happend?" Solji unnie breaks the silence inside the kitchen. We were making breakfast for the laziest boys in Korea.

"Can you just tell us!" Hani walks up to me to give me the ingredients.
"We'll even keep it a secret!" Lisa said with excitement

"The last time I trusted you, you told the whole team about Jungkook" I told Lisa while I mix the ingredients together.

"Please~" they all said in sync. I can't keep it from them. I am a girl too so..
"We went on a date as a fake couple." I said and handed Solji unnie the igredients that I just mixed.

"What do you mean?" Lisa asks with confusion
"We called each other names and tease each other that's all." I said
"What else happend? Just tell us the whole God damn story!" Hani said.

"I woke up and found Jungkook inside my room. He told me that he was bored and had nothing to do so he decided to have a date with his fake girlfriend. Me. We ate ice cream together and I had the best piggyback ride ever. We went to a Amusement Park and then bought milkshakes and cotton candy. We went to the nearest lake and went back to the Amusement Park to ride the Ferris Wheel. We almost kissed and then we went here to watch Weightlifting Fairy and we fell asleep." I said and looked at their faces.

They all squeal making me blush again from yesterday.
"Okay, I've been totally shipping you both ever since I saw you two fell on the floor." Lisa said while Hani and Solji looks at her confuse.

I remember that day pretty clear. It is when Jungkook went to my place and saw Lisa instead of me.

"Are you all done making pancakes? It's been like half a million hours already." Hoseok says and walks out.