Artem Markelov: Cuddling & Biceps.

This one das requesred by DannyRicc17
Hope you like it 😁

It was 3 a.m. in the morning and Artem had just arrive from his last race. He entered the house slowly so as not to make any noise. After going to the kitchen for a glass of water he went straight to the bedroom you two shared. He smiled when he saw you on your back with your hair sprawled over the pillow.

He got a quick shower and then got inside the bed , suddenly he felt his eyes heavier than usual and within a few minutes he fell asleep.

You woke up when your arm touched  a hard one. At first you scared but then you realised it was your man that has just arrived. You smiled and cuddled contetly in his chest, feeling his arms embracing you in his dreams, and those hard biceps, oh my god, you could stare at them all the night and still keep on admiring them.

Sometimes, it really amazed you how you two were synchronized, the way you two were connected with each others body and mind, was really strange, but it was the thing you loved the most.

You yawn in slince a fall asleep again  but this time with a smile on your lips.

-------

"Hi princess."

"Hey." you smiled a kissed him briefly before going back at wat you were doing,

"What are you doing?" he asked when he saw you looking down at him.

"Admiring your biceps, isn't that obvious?" you asked while he thighten  your embrace. You giggled, his beautiful arms were the most sexy thing in the world. Every time you were feeling like to faint, you new you culd hold on them and would be perfectly fine.

Before he could say anything, you started drawing patterns in them with the tip of your fingers, today, to chase those hard lines seemed to be the most interesting thing in the world. Artem on the other hand, was busy careesing you back. The of you perfectly synchronized with each other breath.

"You loke so gorgeous this morning." he hummed in your ear.

"Welcome home dear." You smiled and turned around, his arms sliding through your hips, your hand clenching to those beautiful and strong arms.

A/N:  Girls I have some request about Valtteri and Lewis  please if you would like me to write them, send me and inbox with the requests so it is easier for me to write them.
Thank you for reading!