Max Verstappen: You caught me out of guard.

Alexa stood up from her seat and tried to arrange her rebel curls. The work day was finally over, but today she had a few more things to do before she could go home.

"Are you leaving?" The girl jump when she felt a hand on her lower back.

"Max, you caught of me out of guard".

"Sorry didn't mean to" he said smiling.

Alexa smiled and continue grabbing her things so she could leave as far as possible. The Red Bull driver making her nervous.

"So you wanna grab a coffee?" He asked with his hands in his pockets while waiting for and answer.

"Am... actually I have classes in half an hour"

"Classes?"he asked frowning his face.

"Yeah, I'm taking a few ones about old English Literature. It's a course at local college here".

"Oh that's okay. What about dinner then?" He smiled.

"I'm finishing late" she tried to excuse herself.

"How late?" He insisted while getting close to her desk.

"Ten to ten" the girl said, while looking into his blue sky eyes.

"I'll pick you up"

"Okay" she gave in." Nothing fancy?" Alexa asked looking at her clothes.

"No don't worry".

"Okay, I'll text you the address later".

"Perfect. See you tonight". He said sliding his hand and careesing her lower back while kissing her right cheek.

"Yeah, see you". She said while he walked away. Alexa bited her lip,remembering his previous touch and imagining how would it feel in her skin.