Daniel Ricciardo: Stress Out.

Mia has been all these days going from book to book trying to finish all the assignments from university.

Her boyfriend Daniel, was at home this weekend, and since there was no race today he was quite boring.

"Babe do you want to go for a ride?"

"I'm sorry Dan, I still have a lot to do. May be tomorrow".

He didn't protest since he knew that she was under pressure today, so he decided to make her company. He went into the kitchen and made two coffees.

"Here babe" He said leaving the drink next to her phone and kissing her cheek.

"Thank you love" She said with her eyes still on the papers.

Later on,he brought her a sandwich and give her a hug. But this time she didn't answer.

Half and hour later, he started giving her a massage in his neck which she enjoyed while she was still reading. But again, she just smiled and didn't't answer.
Daniel got it. His girl was nervous, so he leaved her alone and went to their bedroom.

As Mia couldn't read a single word she got up, stretched her legs and arms and decided to go upstairs.

Daniel was with his phone sitting in the edge of the bed as she got into the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" He said when she kneeled down in front of his hips.

"You were very supportive today. You  are always such a good boyfriend" She smiled and looked down starting to get ride of his jeans and boxer.
This was his reward for being like that.
She looked at him and smiled even more when she saw he was laying on the mattress with his eyes closed and his lips in and "O" form.

"Love, I'm gonna come in your mouth." He announced and Mia let him, making his release even  more pleasurable.

"I'm taking a shower". She told him striping slowly in front of his brown eyes while leaving him like a mess.

She looked at him once more, and walked to the bathroom, Daniel's eyes following the naked figure. He got up quickly and got undressed in his way to the bath.

It was his time of taking her stress out.

Okay Dan's time 😉 I wish this could happen to me right now (university is killing me)...
Part two coming soon 😈