Sebastian Vettel: Relax.

This one is for VettelFerrari
Hope you like it!!! :)

You opened you eyes and let out a yawn, today was your birthday and your boyfriend Sebastian wasn't in your bed with you. You frowned and got up, went to the bath and then went down to the kitchen.

"Seb?" you called.

"Surprise!" everybody screamed. Your eyes went wide as you dind't expect all your relatives and friends comming to the house. You smiled and hugged everyone of them finally huging Sebastian.

"Happy birthday my love." he told you and kissed you.

"I wake up all by miself." you told him in a purr. Every time he was at home, he went down the sheets and kiss you to wake you up, but not today.

"We will do it tonight and I will wake you tomorrow." he told you while kissing your forehead.

The day went on happines and you received a lot of presents, one of your firends even make you a huge cake.

You were totally in love with it as you couldn't stay away from sweets and chocolate, still you always tried to balance you way of eating by following a simple diet, which complemented bith Seb's diet

By the evening, everyone had left. Sebastian and you were the only ones left. You started to clean as soon as you could and look at your boyfriend who was wearing one of his old Ferrari's shirt- The view was so sexy that you almost moaned, he told you you were going to do it tonight but suddenly your body felt more heavier than ever.

"You haven't seen my present yet". He told you while making the dishes not noticing any of you thoughts.

"I will take a shower and then you can show me okay?" Seb nod and put on his old Ferrari shirt.

You went in to the bathroom and let the water run through your body, making you feel more fresh and your muscles relaxed. After half an hour you went out, dressed up in a pair of panties and his shirt and went down stairs.

"Sebastian?" you called for the second time this day.

"In here!" he screamed from the playroom.

You started laughing when you saw him and them got inside the room.

"What is that?" you asked in disbelief.

"Your present. When you arrived home from work the other day, I saw you so tired that I thought It may be good for you to relax a bit. Then I saw this on internet and couldn't resist to buy it, so I did it. You can sit in it with your headphones and let the stress out."

You smiled, it was a weird gift, but still a very useful one and since Seb knew you weren't up for useless presents, he started giving you the most weird things in earth that you could imagine, but they were all very useful.

"Do you want to try it?" you nod and sat in his lap.

"I really love it." you told him kissing his cheek. He set you in his lap and turn out the tv, the two of you watching Fast and Furious 6. The two hours went by without any sound. When the movie ended he stood up to take you to your room.

"No. Let's stay here, put some music or something like that." you asked him. He nodded knowing that tonight wasn't going to get while, you were too tired to even get up from your spot.

"Okay." He put some random playlist on his phone and got in the seat with you again.His arms sliding straight to your hips. This birthday was by far, the best of all.