Valtteri Bottas: Hot in the garage (Part2).

Part two is here!! Hope you like it!! ;) wholockiangirlalice

You have arrived to the hotel with the crew and the two Mercedes'drivers. Each of you went straight to the bedrooms. You entered in the shower and shaved your legs knowing that tonight was going to be special.

You decided to take dinner in your bedroom as you didn't want to go out and face Luke and the rest of the crew. You were wearing a pair of blue panties matching with your bra,  and were about to put a long shirt that was as long as a dress, when you heard a knock on the door.

"Just leave the trolley outside, I will reach it in a minute."You shout thinking that it was your dinner arriving. A few seconds later you heard the knock again, you gasped in frustrarion and went to open the door.

"Sorry to tell you but your food is not here yet." he told you with a cocky grin. You bite on your lower lip, him standing there with casual clothes and you with only a white bathrobe covering your body. " So... everyone is eating or else exploring the city." you let him got into the room and closed the door. 

You turned around and your back hit the door, yet in a soft way. He looked down at you, eyeing your whole body.

"So, I was hoping we could finish what we started today." his hands careesing your legs.  He gasped in desbelief when he noticed that you were almost naked under the bathrobe.  Your arms went straight to his neck and you kissed him slowly and wet, driving him crazy. He lifted you up and your legs clenched to his waist. 

"Let's make this interesting." he told you while leaving you over the table and you couldn't help but giggled, you never think about doing it like this. The cute driver seemed so shy, but guess you were wrong.

He took the belt of your bath and throw it away. He eyes went darker than they already were when he saw your undewear.

 He eyes went darker than they already were when he saw your undewear

"You like it?"you purr in his ear.

"You look absolutely gorgeous." he told you and started to kiss you again. 

"Your shirt and shorts. Off. Now". you managed to told him between kisses.

He did as you asked, his length visible in his boxers already.

His mouth went to your neck and your started whimpering very softly. He laid you down and opened the zip of your bra, you shook the strands out of your arms and his breath inch in his troath. His hands move to your breats and he squeezed them a bit, your eyes rolling back.

Kisses were everywhere  but  not where you wanted him, you moaned and he stopped right there.

"Calm baby girl, I'll make you feel good."  Your felt the dampness between your thighs growing just by those words.

His hand went lower and lower, but still he didn't remove your panties off so you cried out  in frustration. He look up to you and his thumb got inside of the material you were wearing, playing with your entrance and then slowly diving into you. Your moans got louder and then he did it. Your panties flew away and his mouth was pressed against your nob, making your breath inch in your throat. To your surprise he didn't tease you, instead he let you come.

"Get up in all fours babe." you gasped at his request but still you managed to get yourself in the position Valtteri was asking you, trying in the attempt not to fall from the tiny table. He went to grab his shorts and your mind started to fail. He got some condons from the short's pocket and kicked his boxers out. You almost felt your high washing over you when you saw his size.

"Tell me what do you want baby."

"I -I want you inside of me." He got behind you and align himself with your entrance. He got inside of you so slowly that it was almost a torture. His thrust were so slow but still so deep. 

"Val?"you asked feeling his lenght filling you up.

"Yes princess?" he answered  while kissing your shoulder.

"Harder please." you cried out. He smiled although you couldn't see him and his movements became a bit faster, still you wanted more.

"Harder." Valtteri already knew you were close, and he wanted to please you. He kept his pace, though.

"Harder please!" you screamed when you felt your bubble about to explode. Valtteri knew that you wanted  it so dearly, so he gave it to you. One of his hand went between your thighs and started to caress your bundle of nerves ending, while his pace became so quicker that you couldn't even moan.

"Will you look at the mirror in front of us baby girl?" he asked you  the grip on your waist tightening, knwoing that if he dind't hold you, you would fall when you reach you high. He loved the fact that you weren't even able to talk anymore. You looked at the mirror as he told you and the view almost made you cry. Him behind you, your legs parted slightly and Valtteri's pace rocking your world. 

You explode  right into his arms with a low moan, him following you instantly.

Valtteri took you in his arms and put you on the bed covering your body with the white sheets.

"Why this took us so long?" he asked you trying to calm down.

"I don't have idea but it was totally worth it."  you told him while resting your head on his chest.