Lewis Hamilton: Not such a romantic night.

This one was request by wholockiangirlalice
You should read Lewis Hamilton: Romantic night first so as to understand this one
Hope you enjoy it  😊

Lewis and you keep dating a few months after that night out in Monaco.
The relationship between you two was smooth and luxurious but still you didn't care about that.
Lewis was such gentleman that it personified the typical English men. You two were absolutely in love and weren't a be to be away from each other.

You were both going to wash the car together for the first time today. You decided that it would be good to use some sport clothes since you didn't want to ruin your other clothes. You put on some pink leggings and a black sport bra over your normal bra got some trainers and made a ponytail.

When you finally walked into the garage Lewis was already there. He almost drop the shampoo he was holding when he saw you.

"Is there something you like Hamilton?" You asked him while looking for some water trying not to play attention to his sculpted  and shirtless torso.

"Yes and I like it a lot." He said giving you from behind, your bum against his length. "You love to tease don't you love?"  He kiss your earlobe and you moaned in response.

"It wasn't on purpose."

"Oh don't worry this IS going yo be on purpose."  Lew took you and bend you over the hood of his Ferrari  (yes he has one on real life though he is from Mercedes lol). He got tide of your trainers and your leggings letting you only with your underwear.

"Oh Lew please." He looked at you and knew what you wanted. His fingers found their way inside your panties and started caressing your folds and parting your labia.

"How does that feel princess?" He asked you while his mouth was getting closer to your bundle of nerves endings.
"Oh Lee!" You cried out at the pleasure. He devoured you completely while hearing your hot moans. Unfortunately he didn't let you come.

The driver made you sit and got ride of your bras cupping your front with his hands, not breaking the visual contact.

"Hold onto me baby girl, we are going to it over my Ferrari and then over my motorbike." You almost come at the thought of it.
Lewis bend you over the hood of his Ferrari again and undressed himself.
He leaned down to kiss you and parted your legs a bit.

"Tell me if I'm hurting you okay?" You nod in response and hold close your thighs around his hips, letting him sink into you. He thrusts were gentle but his pace started to increase at the sight of you, all whimpering mess bend over the car. Your arms were over his forearms tracing the ink in his dark skin which it drove him crazy.
You felt a powerful high washing over you making your head fly away.
Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt someone liftingyou up.

"What are you doing?" You asked Lewis without a clue of what was going to happen.

"I told you that we would do it on the motorbike too baby girl". You left out a moan in response, he didn't let you recover from your previous one and now he was going to rock your world again.

"Lean over it baby girl." Lewis sat behind you and aligned himself with your entrantce, getting inside of you so slowly that it made you hold on the stearing wheel of the vehicle in order not to fall.

He started thrusting you with and unforgiving pace which didn't let you time to moan just to close your eyes at the so exquisite sensation.
Lewis felt your your walls clenching around him and he knee you were almost there. His hand travelled between your thighs and found your spot.

"Oh fuck Ham that is so good!" Wanting the release to wash over you.

"Not yet love, hold it a bit more gr8 me please."

"I c-can't."

"Yes you can." He kept moving and his hand travelled from your spot to your lower abdomen making a bit of  pressure over it. Your toes curl and you screamed out his name.

"What a first time." You commented it still in the seat of the bike with Lewis glued to your vs.

"First impressions are the one that shock you the most." He told you and kissed your shoulder