Daniel Ricciardo: Stress out (Part 2).

Daniel entered  in the room and listened the water running. He closed the door and got himself down the water, huging Mia and brushing his length against her bum.

"You seemed so stress today babe." He spread kisses in ther neck.

"Oh Dan you don't have an idea. May be you could help to get ride of it?" she said sliding her hand on the side of his neck.

"My pleasure love". He said and  hand went down her lower stomach and strated touching her entrance. Mia, could only glued herself to him, enjoying the movements of his fingers against the  flesh. She could felt the heat growing between her legs. The water running through her body was so cold, that make the contrast even more exciting. 

Daniel's lenght was hard and painfully palpitating, he already wishing to be inside her, making her scream his name.

"Babe, you are so warm, I think you are ready". He said turning her arround and lifting her up while entering in her in the process.

"Oh my god Daniel!". She cried as soon as she felt him inside her. He gave her a grim and caught her between the wall and his body.

His moves were slow at first pulling almost out and then fully in, causing Mia to bite her lip at the sexy torture. Her arms holding on to his biceps.

"Are you feeling better babe? Or do I need to do something else?" Mia kissed him, her tongue meeting his, encouraging more than before."You shouldn't have done that." he groaned in a slow voiced.

Suddenly his moves turned to rough and restless leaving the girl no time to moaned. She felt the high comming and begged him for it.

"Dan I-I"

"You what love? I can't understand if you don't say it correctly." The girl bited her lower lip she couldn't even talk and he knew exactly what she wanted.

"I'm" he moved his thumb in her sensitive nub and she screamed feeling the explosion over all her body. He kept moving until he reached too, hiding his face in her neck.

Mia had her ayes clossed and her head againt his chest, both of them taking an immersion bath.

"Thank you" she murmured kissing his skin.

"My pleasure love." his answered as he kiss her forehead.

"If we are going to fuck like this every time I have an exam then  I want to have one every day". she said laughing.

"Baby if you just want  me you don't need to ask. All you need to do is take me and that's it". He told her while kissing her again. Round three already starting.