Esteban Ocon: You got it wrong.(Part 2).

Here is the part two! Sorry for the delay.
Hope you enjoy it Gleekgirl2000 😀

You arrive at your parents home looking like a mess and went straight to your bedroom. They gave you time to settled and to calm down and you really appreciated it.

Without you kwowing it,Esteban had called your mother and explained her that his pla had went wrong. She agreed to help him with the proposal and together with your father and sister, they all started to work.

----

"Good morning Y/N."

"Morning Lily." you greated your sister.

"There is this big party that we have been invited to. We would like you to come with us, it is going to be held tonight."

"I'm not in the mood for parties mother."

"It will make you relax Y/N, please we haven't gone out as a family since a long time ago." you father was rigth you didn't have the chance to spend time with them very often, so you will take advantage of this opportunity and maybe you could find something which will help you no to think in the Force India driver.

"Okay, I'll go."

Later that evening, your mother and sister brought you a beautiful dress which they adivce you to use.

You have to admit it was really beautiful, but it made you realize that this was going to bea gala night

You have to admit it was really beautiful, but it made you realize that this was going to bea gala night. You combined the dress with a pair of white shoes and your hair was styled all in a nice bun and with a tiny crown on the top of your head.

As the time went by you noticed that spending time with family made you forget the previous events with Esteban.

-----------

"What if she doesn't come?"

"She will, she doesn't know about the plan. Now calm down Esteban!" Laura almost screamed at him.

He was scared you would turned down the offer from your parents and all the plan will decline. However he still had a little hope and he was expecting for you to appear.

-----------

Your family and you arrived at the place in your car and walked down the entrance.

"Please this way ma'am." A waitress leading your way. As you entered in the room you heart broke. It was decorated as if the place was holding a wedding or something alike.

"This is your table ma'am." you all sat down and suddenly the lights turned off. You were about to prest when they were turned on again.

You heard a noise comming from the stage and you freeze on you spot.

"Hello." he politely said." As you all must know, I would like to explain to my girlfriend what was really the message about. So Y/N, if you could come up ere it would be fantastic."

You didn't know what to do. Your sister push you a bit out of your chair, so you got up and walked slowly to the stage. When you arrve there, Esteban offered you his hand and you took it and you look at him reluctant.

"First of all, I must admit that I was talking with Laura, but not for the reasons you think." he started and looked you right into your eyes." What she meant by the message was when I was ging to tell you about this meeting." he looked at the floor and then up at you again. "We have been together for almost five years and we went through a lot of things together, which made me realise that I want you as my partner in life. I can't be without you anymore and I want to be yours and I want you to be mine."

Your eyes wen wide by the time he knelt down in front of you.

"I was planning to bring you to this place and make all of this by a surprise but I guess Laura was right, that wasn't the best way to propose to you."

Now you undertood it all. He wanted to propose and you have spoiled it.

"Y/N I want to spend the rest of my life with you, to take care of you and to only love you. Would you please marry me?" you nod in response not being able to talk. He stood up and placed the amazing ring in you hand .

"I'm so  so sorry, I'm such and idiot

"I'm so so sorry, I'm such and idiot."

"Don't worry princess. I'm the idiot."

"You are my idiot." His lips met yours in a sweet way and you smiled against them. Everybody cheered up for you two.

"Next time you want to ask me something please teel me stright away."

"You were so mad that you didn't even let me explain you." he told you looking down to the floor.

"I know, I'm so sorry. Next time we talked about it okay?"

"I promise." he leaned down and kiss you again.

I have a request of Valteri one shoot made by one of you, the girl who asked for it could please send me a message so I can know what do you want me to write about? Thak you very much for reading and being patient, I'm at exams time so it is hard to write quickly. I will try to complete all the request by this week. Thank you for reading :)