Lewis Hamilton: Romantic night.

This one is for wholockiangirlalicemenciona un usuario

Hope is romantic enough!! :)

Part two coming soon ;)

You were nervous as tonight you had a date with Lewis Hamilton and rain was expected for today. The driver had asked you to go out with him  and you immediately accepted. 

He told you he would pick you up at eight o'clock. You glanced at the clock and jump in desperation as it took  you a lot of time to do  your make up. Worst of all, you weren't sure about what to wear. You reached your closet and open it to see what could you use for a night out In Monaco.

You started looking at the clothes and you reached the conclussion that you needed to be classy but still elegant. You left out the black dresses and decided to use the white with flowers on the lace. Altough it was short, you decided it was fine, and as you wanted to be able to race if the rain caught you , so chose a pair of light brown high heels. You left your hair hanging in your shoulder in a natural but yet girlish way.

You spread some perfume in you neck and collarbones, not forgetting the part behind your ears

A nock was heard on the door. You grabbed your purse and went out.

"You look beautiful." he told you as a greating.

"Thank you Lew." you smiled and he handed you a bouquet of roses.

"One rose for another." he was so handsome with that suit.  "Are you ready Y/N?"

"Yes, let me put the flowers on water and then we can leave." he patiently wait for you eyeing your dress and thinking that you really knew how to look elegant.

You went back to him and closed the door, Lewis guided you with a hand on your lower back to his car.

"Where are we going?" you asked him curiously.

"You'll see." he told you as he instructed the driver where to go.

The trip didn't last long and you arrived to a big hotel with a beautiful restaurant on the top. A waitress received you two on the hall of the place and led you to your table.

You gasped in admiration at the view as it was the most beautiful place you have ever been to

"The kingdom for my princess." he told you while putting the chair aside for you to sit. "The view is amazing isn't it?"

"Yes it is like a fairy tale, the place is unbelievable." you felt overwhelmed for all the attention he was giving you, and it was only your fist date.

"I thought it would be nice to book  a place where we could relax and stay quiet."he admitted.  "And of course a place that would be worthy of you." you blushed and tried to hide it by smiling.

You two chosed your plates and waited until they were brought to your place. After you have finished Lewis stood up and offered you his hand.

"May I have this dance my lady?" you smiled and accepted his embrace, letting him take you to the dancing floor in the middle of the beautiful hotel.

"I never thought you could actually dance."

"Well babe, I have many other talents as well."

"Why are you doing this?"

"This?"he frowned his eyebrows in confusion.

"Yes, I mean, dating me. You could date any other girl. Why me Lewis?" you decided earlier today that it was better to figure out if this was real or if it was just a dream.

"Because since the moment we met at the Grand Prix I can't took you out of my mind Y/N, and my heart flatters every time I look into your gorgeous eyes. You look like an angel to me, and you are the most gorgeous woman I have ever seen." He told you and then make you spin until you were against his chest. "We need to go." he told you after a few minutes of dancing.

The two of you left the hotel and the  cold breeze of the wind washed you over. You closed your arms around you in order not to feel it. Lewis saw you and took out his jacket, putting arround you to keep you warm. 

"Would you like to take a walk with me princess?" You nodded in response and started walking next to him. Lewis surprised you by taking your hand in his and your heart started beating faster. Within a few minutes the two of you arrived to a beautifull hill.

 Within a few minutes the two of you arrived to a beautifull hill

"I know I'm famous for playing around with other girls... I wanted you to know that I'm not pretending to do that with you. I want to settle down, to be with someone that is capable of support me and I want to be there for you, like you have been for me in the previous months.  never thought I could really say this, but I'm falling in love and I know you are falling too. So my question is, do you want to be my princess Y/N?" his confession has shocked you and you didn't know what to respond. 

"Lew I-I..."

"It's okay you don't need to say anything." he told you while he started walking down. He felt that he made the ridiculous.

"Lewis wait!" you run behind him and took his arm in your hand."Hey look at me." you put your hand under his chin and his eyes met yours." Everyone talks about everyone that is always going to be like that, but I don't care. To me the only thing that matters is the way you are with me, because I can only see that."  In that moment the rain started pouring down heavily, but nothing stopped him. He slamed is lips with yours in a soft way and his embrace on you became thighter.

"So that means a yes?" he asked you with his forehead againt yours.

"Yes Lew, I want to be your princess." he smiled and kissed you again, making you heart melt in the way.