Oh yeah the name is Yoongi by the way. 

If you do come I'll protect my Dahee and kill you after.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You took back you phone as soon as he finish typing and you read what he wrote.

You teared up even more. Yoongi call you his. His Dahee. He said that he was your boyfriend.

"Do you really mean it. You being my boyfriend and that you will protect me." you sobbed as Yoongi took you into a big hug.

"Yeah so from now on you're mine and no guys will be able to hurt you." Yoongi said and then kissed your forehead as reassurance as you smile widely hearing those words.

[Suho's POV]

(Bing Bing Bing)

"Finally...."

"What the actual fuck! Who is this fucktard. Waiiiit Yoongi? Yoongi? Shit where have I heard that before." Suho thought to himself while rubbing his chin.

"Shit..... Yoongi. I know him, the guy from that gang. Dang how Dahee land her self there. But fuck that gang does kill people and shit. I should lay off." Suho though to himself.

"Hey man I thought she didn't have anyone. I'm sorry for wasting your time. I'll lay off." Suho texted.

"She was never worth it anyway." Suho said as he turn his head to see a girl in just underwear on the bed sound asleep.

[Jeung's POV]

"You guys finally made it!" you said as they all enter the room.

"The doc said that he should be waking up very soon." Namjoon said smiling brightly which was very unusual. " Oh yeah guys I have some thing very exciting to announce to you guys as soon as Jin wakes up.

"What is it?" Jin said as he finally woke up.

"JIN!!" everyone cheered.

"Tell us Namjoon what is it." Jin said obviously clues that it was about him.

"I LIKE YOU JIN AND I WANT YOU TO BE MINE!" Namjoon said as he shoved flowers in front of Jin's face.

Everyone looked so shooked they didn't know how to react.

Jin face looked so shooked until he chuckled and said "I was waiting for you to say that." 

He accepted Namjoon's flower and the two of them hugged.

Everyone in the room was clapping and congratulated them.

You smiled brightly for the two them and looked at Dahee. She did the special signal that she needed to urgently talk to you. 

While everyone was cheering on for Namjin you and Dahee slipped outside the room. 

She showed you the text messages and you started to tear up.

"I so sorry for not helping you." you said guilty.

"It's not you fault I didn't have time to tell you." Dahee responded as the two of you cried and let it all out. "I'm just so happy that he'll leave me alone and it's all thanks to Yoongi." 

"Did you block him after?'you ask and she nodded yes.

"Wait..... What is this... Yoongi... HUUUUH!!! YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" you shouted out as a nurse looked at the two of you weirdly.

"SHUT UP! But yeah we are..." Dahee said blushing.

"Oooooo girl did you guys kiss yet." you asked as she nod sheepishly.

"Hey you guys should tell the other since Namjoon just asked out Jin." you suggested.

"That is what we were gonna do" Yoongi said as he open the door and pulled Dahee in holding her hand.

"Tell us what?" Jimin asked.

"That we are dating." Yoongi said holding up their hands.

"EHHHH two relationships in one day!"Taehyung smiling brightly.

"Let's make that three...." Jimin said as he went to take your hand.

"Woah there boy! I never agree to this, since when did this happen?" you asked dumbfound.

"Since now, my girlfriend." Jimin said as he flashed a smirk.

"Dang that's a lot for just the morning." Jungkook said.

"Well in that case JUNKOOOOOK COME OVER HERE" Taehyung said as he tried to smooch kookie.

"AWW hell naw fucker, I'm not gay." Jungkook said as he push him back .

"EXCUSE ME!!! LANGUAGE!" Eomma Jin nagged.

Everyone laugh happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading my story! Sadly this is the last chapter and the story has now ended.;((       How was my first story??? I really didn't know how to end it, but I eventually got it to the way I wanted it. Anyways thank you again and don't forget to vote! ;)) I am thinking of doing a Kpop wwyd so look out for that in the future!!

                                                                                                                               07.22.17