24. Finally

[Dahee's POV]

After everyone saw that Jin was okay in the room they left except for Namjoon and Jeung. 

The car ride was very awkward and no one wanted to even talk cause they were to tired.

"Tomorrow when we go and visit Jin let's not be so hard on him when we ask him why he didn't tell us." Jimin said softly. "I mean he would only have been awake from an tiring operation and he was burden by not..." 

"Yes we get it."Jungkook said.

"Of course we wouldn't yell at him or make a big fuss out of it." Hoseok said back to normal.

"He our hyung and we have to accept that he didn't want us to feel anxious every second and baby him as if he was a little child." Yoongi said as he began to tear up.

 You were driving and put a hand on his hand and gave him a squeeze.

"Hey guys what you guys are doing right now is very mature." you told them.

"Now it make sense every time when Jin didn't want to go swimming or take off his shirt in the house when it was 100 degrees." Tae said sniffling.

Finally Dahee pulled up to the house where Jin had suffer through many attacks and no one knew about.

Everyone just lounge in the living room together.

(Bing Bing Bing)

You check your phone and saw a name that you never wanted to see ever again.

|Suho|

Hey babe 

Come back to me

I miss you 

Don't ignore me

I'll find you

You will regret it just because you leave that doesn't mean you can get away from me my little cute bitch

--------------------------------

Suho was your on and off ex-boyfriend from collage. He was very nice in the beginning slowly he showed his real side and he was just an abusive person and wanted money just like everyone else who bother Dahee.

Reading those message made you touch your stomach and you started to cry being reminded of your horrible memories of him taking a blade and slashing your stomach.

"What's wrong Dahee?" Yoongi said with a lot of worry pulling you into a side hug.

Hoseok took your phone which you were trembling from and read it.

"Shit" 

"Guys read this." Hoseok showed to the other while Yoongi comfort you.

"Who the fuck is that guy huh Dahee. Ima bout to take the piece of shit and rip his arms out for threatening you" Jungkook said forcefully.

You tried to tell them while sobbing and they got some part but this whole time Yoongi looked like he was plotting a way for Suho to go to hell quicker.

Everyone was riled up and you told everyone to get to bed and finish off tomorrow. They protested but comply to your words.

You went to your room and curled up in a ball and sobbed like a little baby.

A soft knock came from the door and Yoongi came in.

"Hey I though you might have been feeling a little bit lonely sooo if you don't mind..." Yoongi said embarrassed.

You felt a bit better and sat up and spread your arm wide for Yoongi to come and snuggle. He smile that gummy smile that you fell for. You put your head on his chest and snuggle up to his side.

"A lot has happen this day huh." Yoongi said with a raspy voice.

"Yeah" you huff out.

"You must feel  tired let's just sleep." Yoongi said as you fell into a deep sleep feeling safe from Yoongi's arm.

[Jeung's POV]

 "Jeung, I have something to tell you and I don't want to tell the other guys yet." Namjoon said.

"Oh I heard this line before" you said in your head but instead you nod your head queuing Namjoon to confess what is ever on his mind.

"I like Jin." 

"Yeah we all do.." you responded

"No I'm I'm uh I'm gay."

"Oooooh I uh, didn't see that. I mean like with your cold personality and how Jin so bubbly and uh I mean actually yeah I kinda saw that coming."

"Whaaat! What do you mean you saw that coming? Was it that noticeable? Namjoon said anxiously.

"Well, we all knew that you were the closest to Jin, and like to have unnecessarily skin ship." 

"What do you mean by 'unnecessarily'.

"Well you always had your hand on his ocean side shoulders."

"Why you looking at his shoulder huh." Namjoon said with obvious jealousy.

"Chill man, anyone can see his shoulder from a mile away. But have you guys confess to each other or you waiting."

"I want to confess to him as soon as he wake up. I was so scare when he had that attack I thought I was going to lose him without telling him how I felt. When I confess to him I'm gonna wait for the boys to come, so they could know, also I don't want to date in secret and having the burden of not flirting with him at all time." Namjoon said while playing with Jin's hand.

You laugh so hard at the last part and Namjoon got all riled up again but you told him not to worry and though it was cute.

Tomorrow was gonna be a big day for Namjin!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, in a couple more chapters (Idk how many more just depending on my mood) I gonna end the story. ;((

I hope that you guys will be fine without me updating my story, also thank you for getting me to 4k!!

Don't forget to vote!!

                                                                                         07.12.17