22. Bipolar

[Jeung's POV]

"Whatever happen with Yoongi and Dahee was weird as fuck. Whatever I'll just ask Dahee later." You thought to yourself. "I really hope the guys at the hospital are fine."

As soon as Jin pulled up to the clinic, you open the door and ran to Hoseok's room with a smile but found out he wasn't there.

"Excuse me miss, but if you are looking for Hoseok he left with Namjoon this early day. But Jungkook is still here if you would like to check up on him." The nurse said to you with a fake smile.

"Hmm I guess those two left poor kookie here by himself." Taehyung said to you. You turn around and jump a bit because Taehyung was a little too close smiling with his rectangular smile.

You took a step back and saw the others going to Jungkook's room already.

"Hyung~ah. Dahee. Jeung~ah. Such a nice surprise to see you guys here. Namjoon and Hoseok left me here all alone cause they wanted to eat better food at home." Jungkook pouted.

"Don't worry~ we'll bring you some of my famous dishes tomorrow." Jin said as Jungkook mouth began to smile.

After talking to Jungkook, everyone made it back home.

"AYOOO WASSUP!!!" Taehyung scream for the whole house to hear.

Namjoon mid slurp of ramen looked up, while Hoseok drop his piece of bread on the floor.

"AISH!! Taehyung you made me drop my precious piece of bread!" Hoseok scolded Taehyung as he receive a big hug from him. "Sorry hyung don't worry about it go sit down and i'll make you another one."

Hoseok rolled his eyes and sat down at the table.

"So where did you guys go without us while we were suffering with hospital food huh."Namjoon asked.

"Well we may or may have not went skiing." Dahee said.

"Ohhh I see how it is. Who idea was it."Namjoon asked.

"Well, that doesn't matter. What matter is that we're all here. Well beside the fact that Jungkook isn't here, but beside that we're all safe." Jin said.

"Yeah. Yeah whatever anyway Jin meet me in my room later." Namjoon said.

"Jeung you can come too." Jin said as Namjoon glanced at Jin with confusion. Jin gave him a small nod and Namjoon just shrugged.

"Yes sir." you replied.

{Namjoon's room}

"Wow. Remind me to get you a Ryan poster for your birthday." you said as you took in Namjoon's room filled with the stuff animal Ryan."Never expect for you to like stuff animal with your attitude."

"I'm sorry but how can you not like Ryan, just look at how cute he is.Well beside that, Jin does she know?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Yeah." he replied fiddling with his hand.

"Well okay that must be a long story so I'ma just not ask. But we should really tell the guys about this surgery." Namjoon said getting serious. "The surgery is in 3 days so we gotta them them soon."

Jin nodded his head.

"I'll tell them tomorrow night when the time is right."

"Hey don't worry, me and Namjoon will back you up if you need any help." you reassure Jin.

[Dahee's POV]

You went back to your new room and changed your clothes and right after fell on the bed and scrolled through your phone.

"Heeeey!" Hoseok text to you.

What up-Dahee

How was your skiing trip today?-Hoseok

Pretty eventful-Dahee

Is Jeung in your room?-Hoseok

Nah it seems like she'll take a long time- Dahee

Well....-Hoseok

What- Dahee

As soon as you sent the message Hoseok open the door. He looked drunk as fuck. "Wtf it's only been like 10 minutes since everyone was together. How did he already get drunk. I guess he has a low alcohol tolerance."you though.

"Heeeey there cutie." Hoseok said laughing to himself. "Nice booty short."

You quickly cover yourself with a blanket and sat up. "What do you want Hoseok?"

He went toward you looking hungry. "Hey isn't it a bit hot today." He said as he pulled the blanket off of you while sliding a hand on your thighs inching closer to you.

"H-Hoseok..." you moan a bit as he snake his hand across your inner thighs with his roughed up hands.

Faces only centimeter apart, you could smell the alcohol reeking off of him.

With his hand on your thigh squeezing, he tilted his head and gave you a kiss. Unlike Yoongi's kiss, Hoseok was rough and passionate.

You flash back to Yoongi's kiss and push Hosoek off.

"Hey what's the matter? It was just a kiss. Couldn't handle it?" Hoseok said as his other bipolar half was starting to show.

"Hey Hoseok I don't think this is right." you said.

"NOT RIGHT! What's not right! Am I not good enough?Huh? Do you think I am a piece of shit? You know what little girl I can break your bone in a matter of seconds."Hoseok said grabbing your chin.

"HEY HEY WHAT THE FUCK GET OFF OF ME." Hoseok yelled as Yoongi pulled him back. Jeung and Jin came into the room and saw what happen. You sat on the bed confused as fuck. Jin told Jimin to get Hoseok's medicine while he tried to came down Hoseok. 

"Hey Dahee are you okay?" Yoongi said as he pulled a blanket on your legs which showed Hoseok hand marks."

"Yeah just a but shaken up." you answer.

"I'm really sorry about that but whenever he gets his hand on alcohol he turned into a different person. Literally, he is bipolar and when he drinks alcohol or at random time he become really confusing. Some times he could be sad as hell or get angry, just like now."

"Oh." you said finally understanding what just happen.

"Hey, are you okay Dahee?" Jeung asked sitting next to you giving you a cup of water for you to drink."

You nodded your head drinking the water.

[Hoseok's POV]

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."Hoseok repeated as he Jimin gave him his medicine to take.

"Don't worry Hoseok-ah~ " Jimin said as he made Hoseok lie on the bed. "It's fine now. Be a good boy and go to sleep."

Jimin patted his hair in a motherly way and waited until he fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! :))

Don't forget to vote.

                                                                                    05.07.17