1. Getting Hit

Just saying you are a 21 year old girl going to college with your best friend Dahee.

-

-

-

Today was the day of your mom's 13th anniversary. It was inevitable, and you were sad the whole day. "Come on Jeung we have to visit your mom today"said Dahee after slurping down another shot of tequila. After what have felt an eternity you and Dahee went to your mother's grave. You cried out all your tears you been keeping in. Dahee had to go but you stayed behind with your mom.

Just before the sun reach the horizon of the sky you began to leave. You shuffle down the uneven path just like the past thirteen years. This time was different you heard shoveling and footsteps coming toward you. You panic and began to quickly step up your pace. Next thing you know you heard a grunt and got knocked out.

"You didn't need to hit her so hard Jimin"grunted out Hoseok. Looking down at your limped body, V saw a patch of blood coming out. " Come on hyung, she was cute...."

You woke up in a basement tied to a chair. Whoever tied the rope was probably a boy scout in their young age because you couldn't get out of the knot. You were furious and your eye began to twitch in angry. "You're finally awake" said a mysterious boy with a cute shade of maroon red walked up to you.

"What do you want!" you shouted not giving into fear. The maroon haired boy just smirked and said "Why aren't you a feisty, cute girl." You kicked him in the shin. He grunted and took out a pocket knife. Your eyes widen but you tilted your head up to show you weren't afraid.

"Go ahead and kill me you asshole" you spatted out. "I never had a good life to begin with".

 "Yah who said you could call me an asshole!" he said. You could see his anger showing on his face but he quickly concealed it. Instead he chuckled and took you by the face. "Wow how can you look this innocent but act like a bitch." His face got to close for your liking and someone thing popped out from your dirty mind.

You kissed him. Your lips pushed against his soft, plushy lips ravenously. He was so surprised that he yelped and backed away. A smirked grew on your face but then the door slammed wide open and you heard a guy with broad shoulder and brown hair say" YAH, Hoseok why did you kiss her!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys like the first chapter.❤️Also the era that the boys are in is War of Hormone and so on.

11.15.16