14. Truth or Dare

[Jeung's POV]

"Good job guys!" Namjoon, Jimin, and Hoseok said as Jungkook gave Namjoon the rings. Jin and Taehyung seem to be waiting in the other car. After the congratulation from the guys, you and Dahee went to the other car. Jin and Taehyung congratulate you guys and started to go back to the house.

[Namjoon's POV] 

"So how do you guys feel about Dahee and Jeung?" Namjoon asked. 

"I love my noonas!" Jungkook said while Jimin nodded in agreement. Yoongi and Hoseok just shrugged their shoulders and Yoongi said, "Better than most people."

"Well that right, but now that we have these rings we could put off robbing for about the rest of the year."Namjoon stated.

"We won't know until we actually get them, but I think we should go tonight just in case they figure out that the rings aren't real." Yoongi said.

"That's true." All the guys thought.

[Jackson's POV]

"Where is that girl? It doesn't take that long does it?" Jackson asked Mark.

"What girl?" Bambam asked as he came up to them after getting tired of dancing and grinding.

"Nothing, they probably already left. Let's stop for today and go, I'm tired now" Mark said.

"Mmkay babe." Jackson said to Mark as he punched him lightly giggling like a kid.

"Ughh can you guys not go all gay on me now." Bambam said eyeing a girl.

[Dahee's POV]

Jin drove into a little shop. It seems like it was a ice cream parlor. 

"My princesses deserve a treat after working hard." Jin said.

"But I can't go out like this!" you and Jeung said.

"Don't worry me and Taehyung got that cover." Jin said.

"We do?" Taehyung said.

"Yeah, we are literally going to cover  them." he said laughing at his corny joke. Everyone got off the car and Jin took off his jacket motioning for Taehyung to do the same thing. Jin gave his jacket to you and Taehyung gave his to Jeung.

Everyone went inside and picked out their ice cream flavor. Jin got a strawberry sorbet, Taehyung got a green tea mochi ice cream, Jeung got her favorite cookies and cream, and you got mint chocolate chip. After finishing paying Jeung sat in the booth first but before you could take your spot Taehyung slipped into the seat before you could. 

"Hey that's my seat!" you pouted but Taehyung just sucked out his tongue. So you and Jin sat together and Jin said "Wow this really feels like a double date." 

"I mean who wouldn't want to date me?"Jeung said being her usual self. Everyone laughed and as everyone was finishing there treats on the table there was a two bowls with pieces of paper. It seem like it was a truth and dare bowl. 

"Hey why won't we do this?" you asked them.

"Sure why not?" Taehyung said and grabbed one out of the couple's bowl and began to blush a lot and hid the paper.

"What is it? What is it?"Jeung ask grabbing toward the piece of paper. She snatched it out of his hand and started to blush to.

Jin took out the paper from her hand and laughed and show it to you. 

You and Jin began to chant the word "KISS". 

The two began to look down and before Taehyung pecked Jeung's cheek you pulled your phone and took a snap of it at the right time. The two turned so red that it seem like they turned into tomatoes. They began to yell at you but you said it was for memories. 

Jin reached for a piece of paper out of the friend's bowl but Jeung stop him and made him pick him from the couple's bowl.

"It's only fair for you guys to do it, if we did it too." Jeung said smirking getting her phone ready to take a picture of whatever was going to happen.

"Awhh come on!" you said as Jin reached for a paper and had the same reaction of Taehyung's

"What is it?" you said as you reach toward the paper. As you reached forward toward him Jeung kicked your leg causing to lose your balance and fall toward Jin. The other two laughed and Jeung took a picture. But what they didn't know was Jin was looking down your dress and became hard. You notice and blushed and jumped out of the booth. 

"Let's just go guys." you said blushing and everyone got up and left the parlor. Taehyung open the door for Jeung and Jin did the same thing to you.

Taehyung turned on the radio and the song "Boombayah" by Blackpink began to play. He and Jeung sang along and Jin also sang a bit too. By your surprise he was actually a great singer and so was Taehyung. You on the other hand wasn't good at singing but your rapping is better. You heard the song many time before and sometime the song was stuck in your head. You had the rap memorized before and began to rap Lisa's part. Everyone stop singing and listen to your rap. They all applaud except for Jin who was driving. 

"Wow Dahee your such a good rapper! Almost as good as Hoseok or we call him Jhope when he raps. You guys should have a rap battle someday." Taehyung said.

"I should." you replied to him. 

Finally you guys arrived to the house and it was your first time seeing it. The other guys still weren't home. You and Jeung gave them back their jackets and you and Jeung got a proper house tour by Jin while Taehyung went to play his games. 

Jin finally showed where you and Jeung will be living. It seem like some of the other guys furnished the big room. There were two beds, all of your clothes in the boxes, books on the bookshelf, and some makeup on the vanity. You really like the room and the setup of it. 

A few minutes later the rest of the guys came in. They had nothing on them and Jin asked them where all the loot was.

"We didn't get anything yet because apparently there another pass code to the safe. It was a choices between different colored triangles." Namjoon said.

"Wait did you say triangles?" you asked while Jimin nodded his head asking if you knew about it. You remember that Mark was wearing a bracelet with a triangle and a saying. "I do. Mark had on a bracelet with a triangle on it." you informed them. 

"Well guess who's going on another mission with us." Namjoon said with a smirk.

---------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this part ;))

Don't forget to vote!   0w0

                                                          01.05.17