Chapter 30: Pancakes & Mansions

Start from the beginning

"I'm shipping you two both and no ones gonna stop me!" Lisa says while flipping the pancake to its other side.
"Stop! The pancake Lisa!" Solji unnie scolds her while Hani and I laughs

-

"Took all of you long enough" Jin rolls his eyes while trying to eat.
"Is this edible?" Jin said and pushed his plate aside.
"Here you go~" Solji unnie walks in with pancakes that she made. At last! I know Lisa's pancake was edible but does it look like it is? Seriously, it was burnt.

"So today is Friday." Hoseok says and takes the syrup.
"Yeah, why?" I ask him while I stuff Solji's pancake in my mouth.
"You're a woman not a man." Jungkook whispered. He smiles as he eats. I playfully punch him in the arm making the others stare at us.

The girls were giving me the 'i know what's happening' look while the guys just looks confuse.

"Yeah.. Min Yoongi invited you to his mansion remember?" Hoseok said making my smile fade. Sigh.. Min Yoongi.. I look at Jungkook. His smile faded also. He was now looking at his food and playing with it.

"Lisa and Jin finished their work, and now all we have to do is to dress you up to meet up with Yoongi." Hoseok stands up and leaves the table.

I sighed and look at Jungkook again. He wasn't interested in our conversation so he stood up, leaving his plate full.

-

I am now getting ready in Hani's room. Lisa is doing my make-up while Solji unnie does my hair. Lisa decided to just go with some natural make-up while Solji unnie ties my hair into a glamorous bun.

"Finally! I got one!" Hani walks out from her closet (or should I say a room full of clothes with a bathroom in it. She has like two bathrooms in one room. What the heck?!) holding a beautiful dress

Since Hani's work is playing with billionaires, of course, she gets a lot of cash. (We are inside her mansion...)

I am now inside the limo. You are probably thinking how we bought it. Simple, it's Hani's. Lisa is with Jin, who is driving this thing while Hoseok is with me.

Don't worry about Hani and Solji. They are going to be there soon. Well, once Hoseok tells them.

"We're here losers. Get out." Jin said Through the earpiece, making me laugh. Hoseok was the first one to go out. Hoseok opens the door for me and waits for me to get out.

What a gorgeous mansion! And I'm not surprised that it's in the woods. Yoongi gave us a path that leads to his Mansion. Nice to know that he hides his mansion.
The limo leaves once I got out.
"Smile" Hoseok commands me. Stupid! I'm supposed to be the one who's ordering you around!
I faked a smile and started walking. These heels are killing me.

Once we got in the mansion, I immediately saw a man in his 50's. Probably Yoongi's dad..
"Oh, Good Afternoon." I bowed at him even though he looks kinda grumpy.
"You must be Yoona." He said. Yoongi must get that expression from his dad.

"Oh, father! So the guest is here I see." Somin, the bitch (excuse my language, but it's true) said. She looks at me and smirks. If I could just strangle her to death then I will. I smiled and looked for Yoongi.

"Where is Yoongi?" I ask them.
"So he told you his real name.. Not everyone gets to know who he really is" Yoongi's Father Said.
"I'm here! I'm here!" Yoongi comes down from the stairs. I smirked and walk up to him.
"Hello." I said and fixed his tie. (It wasn't tied right because he was in a hurry.)

Somin coughs making me looked at her confuse.
"Baby~" she walks up to Yoongi and slaps my hand away from his tie. What a great way to treat her guest! I was being sarcastic by the way.

I look around but Hoseok was no where to be seen. Well, I can't regret this now. After memorizing Yoona's business or what she does and all the practicing on how to be polite an plus walking on heels, I had to do it.

"So what do you do?" Mr. Min asks me.
"I-I..." I was cut off by Somin.
"She goes and steals someone else's fiancee.." she mumbled, but everyone including the maids heard it. I rolled my eyes. Pretty sure Yoongi saw me do that.

"I didn't even plan marrying you, so just shut up." Yoongi said making Somin surprise. I smirked and held Yoongi's hand. He doesn't seem to mind tho. I can't believe I'm being a bitch.

~~~~

Ayo ladies and Gentlemen!!! It wasn't a good Chapter. I guess it was cringy? Well, for me it is. Sorry for not updating.. But trust me, I got like 3 drafts prepared. I just have to check the typos in it and it's done.

Sorry for my horrible grammar. Don't worry, I'll fix it soon.

If you liked this Chapter, please
Vote*Comment*Share

-Kookies_n_Cream284