Chapter 45

I make myself a warm cup of tea after I've turned on the bath. I quietly tiptoe to the guest room and slowly open the door. Jule is still sleeping like a baby. I smile and shut the door. Walking into the living room, I look down at the hustling London city from my floor to ceiling windows. The last rays of the sun bring an orange hue to the room. Taking a sip of the tea, I take in the view of the tall buildings eating up the sun in bits, with it trying to spare a view from between the gaps in them.

Last night Mum and Dad insisted that I stay at the mansion with them. Jule assured me that he can do here by himself and hence I got to spend some quality time with my family. I smile as I remember how Mum came up in my room just so we could have some alone mother-daughter time and how she asked me to never again go mad for something my father may force upon me (because she thinks he's gone absolutely mental after all these years of stress). A low chuckle escapes my lips as our talk from last night comes back to me and I turn around, shaking my head. Drawing the curtains close, I put my now empty cup on the kitchen counter and turn towards my bath.

Finaly the luxury of a warm bath in my penthouse!

~*~*~*~*~

"How about I start calling you Doctor Who? That would be so cool!" I feel proud of myself at that nickname but the frown on Jule's face says he's not.

"Its only fair for me to call you babybum then!" He argues and I stick my tonuge out at him.

"Do you fancy going around London? Do some touristy things like get on the London Eye or visit the National Theatre or-"

"Or pretend I'm touching the top of the Big Ben? No, thanks." Jule scoffs and I laugh. Being with Jule is like the skill of riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it.

I'm seated at the end of the large guest bed while Jule is resting against the headboard, a hot cup of coffee in his hands.

"What time is it?" He asks with creases on his forehead.

"Eight thirty or something." I answer and look around for my phone.

"Oh God! I've got a plane to catch in less than twelve hours!" He throws the duvet off his body and quickly gets down, throwing on his sweater and picks up his suitcase, unzipping it which makes the lid fly open.

"Jule, calm down! You haven't got much to pack and I can give a drive to the airport. I reckon its at seven in the morning?" He nods and continues stuffing his clothes in.

"Jule stop!" I put my arms around him and playfully drag him away from the bag.

"No, Ally. This is my fight! I have to do this!" He shouts dramatically, extending his hands as I keep pulling him away from the bed. Somehow, I lose my balance and we both trip over, laughing the loudest I have in a while.

"You're beautiful." He tells me and I can feel a blush rising up my cheeks.

"Why, thank you. You say that an awful lot of times." I punch his arm and he laughs.

"Its because that's true." His blue eyes stare back at me and I take in all the beauty that this full blonde hair- blue eye packaged boy has to offer.

The sound of the doorbell going off makes us jump and I laugh as I get up.

"Do not touch that bag!" I warn him and walk outside the room towards the front door with a smile on my face. However, the smile disappears as soon as I see the person standing outside.

"What are you doing here?" The words escape my lips before I can think twice about them.

"I heard Jule's here. I just wanted to talk to him one last time." Angelina answers and it makes me a bit mad. You're married to the man I love and now you want to talk to Jule after you've treated him with that episode at the pub?