Chapter 11

So this chapter is dedicated to one of my readers who wanted to read a Nathan's POV. And you guys know, what you ask, I give! So there you go! But this is going to be the only Nathan's POV for a while because....there are secrets!

Nathan's POV:

"Kiss me already" She says, letting out a huge breath. I look into her eyes, the pair of eyes that are holding a fire of desire right now, the pair of eyes that are too tired hiding the truth, the pair of eyes that only long for me. I immediately pull her inside my room by her waist and close the door behind her. Pushing her gently against the door I trace her bottom lip with my thumb. She closes her eyes and takes in a breath.

"I knew you still love me, didn't know you would surrender with almost no effort." I murmur with a chuckle and suck on the right side of her neck, opposite to the one where I gave her a hickey only few hours ago.

"Cut down on your rudeness Nathan, or you are going to lose one of your balls." I immediately pull back at the sound of that and look at her in utter shock. "Warning, they are unprotected so I wouldn't have to do much effort right now." She pulls at my towel and drops it on the floor. Her eyes go wide at the sight of my manhood and I cannot help but laugh again.

"Guess Pheraya is only a kid then." I hold her chin up by my thumb and place my lips on hers. As soon as our lips meet, my heart skips a beat and I can literally feel her pulse rising up by the second. So many minutes, so my hours, so many days, so many months, so many years and all the opportunities I gave up all this time for just a sight of her, prove totally worth-it right now. All I've wanted all these years is only to taste her again, the feel of her supple lips against mine and the way her hands pull me more and more into her. Showing how much she has waited for this as well. Moving my hands to her back, I unzip her strapless dress and it falls to the floor leaving her in only her lingerie.

I pick her up in my arms bridal style, not breaking the kiss, and carry her to the bed. Moving my lips to her neck again I start a trail of kisses from her neck to her stomach. She takes in a huge breath and that turns me on like no girl has ever been able to. I lightly trace my hand over the curve of breasts and she arches her back at that.

"Take me right now, Nathan." She whispers and I lift my face up to look at her. Her eyes still stay closed, her chest rising and falling faster than ever. Her hands hold my hair tightly with a look of passion setting her face on fire. I cannot believe this moment. Ally Ricosta. In my bed. Wants me. I smile and move upwards to hover over her. As I do that she opens her eyes and I look into them. All it takes is one minute. One minute for me to analyze what I am doing.

No, no. This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this.

I immediately move away from her and get down from the bed. She looks at me confusingly and I keep staring at her. No no. Why do you keep messing up Nathan? I pull the bedsheet lying folded at the foot of the bed and wrap it around my waist. She sits up now and looks at me in annoyance.

"What are you doing?" She asks and I look at her with the anger building up inside me.

How can I be so stupid? I get angry at myself and I fear that she'll never come back to me if she sees my anger.

I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

"Get out." I say softly with a heavy heart. Turning my back to her, I walk to the closet to pick out my clothes.

"What?" She asks and I can feel her get down the bed and follow me.

"Can't you hear? I said leave." I say, still not finding the courage to look at her in the eye.