Chapter 17

Hola peeps! Back again, like I promised. Nathan looking dashing, as usual, in the picture above <3

The next morning I wake up with a massive headache. Ow, it feels so dizzy. I fall back on bed as soon as I sit up. Vodka was a bad decision.

An even worse was deciding to go to the night club with Nathan. It was just, ughh. Not my thing. All those disco lights and drinks and sweat and loud music and all the bad things. Remind me to never go to a night club ever again.

Maybe a glass of water would help. So I get up and look at the side table for the jug of water but I'm surprised by what I see. There's a tablet set on a note with a glass of water.

Alcohol's always a bad decision for you. Take this and go back to sleep.

Oh yeah? Then why didn't you tell me this then? Smart ass.

But he got me this time. Can't argue. So I take the aspirin and lay back on the bed. Pulling the warm duvet up again, I settle into a comfortable position. A few minutes later, or maybe hours, I am still not asleep but I don't feel like waking up either. So I just keep lying there, comfortably enjoying the feeling of no work to do. Suddenly I hear a creak in my door and I am immediately tempted to open my eyes and see who it is. But then, I think maybe not doing it would be the best. So I pretend to be asleep. I hear the footsteps inch closer and closer to me. And its not long before I recognize the familiar smell of fresh cologne.

I can feel his breath very close to mine and then he strokes my cheek with the back of his hand. He keeps doing it for quite a while and I have no idea why he's doing that. Nevertheless, even the tiniest contact between our skins makes my senses go wild. I can then feel him standing up and walking around my bed to the other side. The sound of water being emptied into a glass fills my ears and I turn over to look what he's doing.

He stands dressed, bit formal today, with the button up white shirt tucked in his trousers. A tie hangs loose from his neck and as usual his sleeves are rolled up to his elbows. I swear this man makes me commit sinful thoughts by just one look!

"Good morning!" He says with a smile and sets the glass down, further proceeding to dig his hands in the pocket of his trousers.

"Morning." I say in my rough morning voice. Such a turn-on, Ally!

"Feeling better?" He sits in front of me, checking if I have a fever with the back of his hand. Aww, stop being so sweet Nathan.

"Um hm" I nod, hugging my duvet closer.

"Good." He speaks low, staring into my brown eyes with his own.

"Are you going somewhere?" I don't think I did a good job hiding the sadness in my voice.

"Um, yes. Got a meeting. I'll be back by 4 in the evening." He assures me with a smile.

"What time is it now?" I ask him, trying to sit up.

"Its.." he glances at his Gucci wrist watch, "11:45".

"Holy sh*t! No!" I immediately try to sit up but he weighs me back down.

"Its fine, sunshine. Get some rest. You're on a holiday, remember?" That words made my heart speed up like I've sincerely just done my morning set of cardio. Unable to find any words, I only nod and lay back down.

"So that's why you asked me to go back to sleep on the note? Because you aren't going to be around?" I ask him with a sly smile and he gives me a crooked smile.

"I'm always going to be around." He replies and I try to roll my eyes but fail at it. He laughs and continues, "but not until 4. And no, that's not the reason. I was honestly scared by the amount of alcohol intake you did yesterday and I'm sure that was way beyond your capacity."