"I think they're nice," I compliment him.

"Thanks," his voice is careless and he doesn't even smile. Well then, so much for being nice.

Edwards POV

"Just sneak out," I tell Tia over the phone. She can't leave her house today because it's Christmas and her dad hates me. He found out we've been dating behind his back so now she's more grounded than ever.

"You know I can't do that," she sighs, "he's just being a fucking asshole right now. My mom can't talk him into letting me come over for at least a couple hours and be home in time for dinner."

"It's because he thinks I'm a dick," I add on.

"You are," she laughs.

"Shut up," I scoff, "what if I just go pick you up?"

"You don't even have a license," she reminds me. Fuck my life.

"May I remind you," I begin, "I have two brothers downstairs that look exactly like me. I can just borrow one of their fucking license."

"Ed you just need to spend time with your family," she sighs, "you hang out with me too much."

"Yeah because you've been gone for two fucking years," I frown.

"You can manage one day without me," she sighs and then coughs.

"Are you sick?" I ask.

"Just a little cold," she sniffs, "I'll be fine."

"Well once this dinner is done and we open all our, I'm sure are shitting gifts," I add, "I'm coming over."

"Nothing your parents get you is ever shitty," Tia sounds annoyed with the lack of appreciation I have.

"I don't care for much of the shit they give me," I shrug to myself, "and I know what you're going to say. Edward you are so ungrateful you sick asshole." Ido my best to impersonate her voice. I fail because I over exaggerated it a lot.

"I don't sound like that," she defends, "but whatever."

"I bought you something," I tell her.

"What is it?" her voice changes into a giddier tone.

"I'm not fucking telling you," I laugh, "wait, damn."

"That's fine because I got you something too," I can tell she's making that stupid face where she tries to be cute. She never fails, even when I can't see her.

"Don't tempt me now," I roll my eyes with a big smile on my face. I have such a perverted mind but so does she.

"You're sick," she laughs louder, "it's not that. It's an actual gift. I wrapped it and everything."

"You wrapped it in a lace fabric," I tease her.

"Stop!" she squeals, "you're so fucking sick."

"You love it though," I tease her more. She stays silent and a small laugh is suddenly heard. She loves it.

"Well I will see you tonight then," she says.

"I'll text you," I tell her and she hangs up.

Harry's POV

The doorbell rings and I walk over to get it. The sun has gone down and Beth and mom have prepared Christmas dinner.

"Hey little brother," Gemma walks through the door. She walked with a small limp but then I remember she's pregnant. Jeff walks in and shakes my hand. Gemmas wearing a long skirt and a large coat. Jeff is a vest and a dress shirt, slacks and dress shoes.