"When was the last time we met Sammy boy."

"How dare you speak to your alpha that way!"

Rex growled from inside his cell.

I snapped my eyes over to him making them glow red my coloured contacts disguising the purple

"Does he still look like my alpha."

I snarled loudly.

"Your gonna wish I were when I get out of these bonds." Sam replied to which

I laughed

"What. You think you can escape? Not that you would go very far I mean come on. you really haven't felt anything like umm certain urges since I first arrived? How shameful Sam." I stated gleaming with cockiness I ran one of my hands down my throat while thinking of How many wicked things I could do to him.

A ferocious growl escaped his lips as he strained against the chains. Obviously effected by what had happened.

I smiled at him and just as I got up my cell began to ring.

Jess : "Urgh what is it."

Jacob: "Oh your voice just gets sexier each time I hear it. Say do you have company."

I looked over at Sam who was breathing steam out his mouth and ears and Rex who was trying to escape.

Jess: "No one that's going to be leaving alive anytime soon if you get what I'm saying."

Jacob: "Owh so cruel my dear but that just makes you so much more, I'll-"

Jess: "Would you just get on with it Jacob?"

Jacob: "Always in a rush. Look I finished my assignment early and I decided to look further into that incident you had and apparently it was connected to a mobile phone under the name of Ryan Tris. I don't know if you know him and I certainly didn't want to go looking we both know your reputation."

I was shocked and mad at the same time. How could Ryan sneak something like that past me in such a short time span.

Jess: "Thanks Jacob I'll pay-"

Jacob: "Unless it's with your body don't worry about it... Huh what's that? OMG NO that's grout get-......'

The phone cut off and I smiled probably James, one of Jacobs friends who works with him. He had probably had enough of his nonsense on the phone and was tiring to give me a break.

"You guys are lucky your safe for a few more hours."

I said leaving and turning the lights off behind me. I needed to talk to Elliott.

SAMs pov

"Ugh my head. Where am I"

I open my eyes my memories rusty until I see the grey-haired man in front of me.

"Where are you lad? Youre in the cells where I've been for the past week. Scary one she is. But I have a question as soon as she Laid her eyes on you two it was like she forgot about me. You wouldnt happen to know one another, would you?

I ignored his question. Not just any omega could ask whatever he pleased and expected an answer from me.

It was then that I realized my arms were tied up and restrained. I couldn't believe that little mistake of life was still running around and she had come back looking like a sex model.

How did she survive the lake?

"Listen ...." I moved my eyes asking for his name.

"Grey" he replied

"Listen grey I need you to-"

"Are you kidding lad I don't want to be killed. And you saw what happened when I first escaped and I was lucky she took an interest in you." his body shuddered. I couldn't believe it she had tamed this man completely he was willing to do as she said without further questions.

He was scared of her. No thats not it.

time passes by and i can hear rex trying to escape from his silver cuffs in the next cell over. Meanwhile I keep trying to get grey to release me and he just wont, finally i snap.

"UNCHAIN ME YOU FILTHY ROUGE!" I growl.

grey just smiles at me like I'm some idiot getting angry a bit him self.

"Look laddee that tone won't work on me believe it or not. I was alpha of the pack you found a few days ago that was dead and now I'm pack less thanks to the lass that put us in here." I scoff at his comment

"Nonsense Jessica's a piece of shit she can't be-I mean the queen of spades the worlds most ruthless assassin. No. just no!"

I nearly shout. what an idiot jess isn't a killer.

"geez thanks that makes me feel tons better" grey said rolling his eyes

I growl my wolf wanting to rip his head off for the disrespect.

suddenly I hear a high-pitched scraping against the smooth concrete ground. breaking my lunge towards him.

Jessica stands there and takes a seat so she can see both me and the other two. now that I get a better look at her I can see it she really is jess. only her soft grey eyes are as hard as stone, cool and calculating with a hint of amusement. my wolf stirring wanting to jump her like we used to and then finish her off so she cant tell people of our dirty secrets. yes, I have been trading off my omegas to the fae, but that was just one of the many things she didn't know. she was Sitting so her elbows were on the back of the chair her eyes locking onto mine in a disrespectful manner. my wolf unexpectedly came out for a few moments trying to break free.

jess smiled looking down at the glass of water in her hands.

"When was the last time we met Sammy boy." she said with confidence which was another thing that was different.

"How dare you speak to your alpha that way!" rex bellowed from his cell growling.

she turned her head so only he could see her face. "Does he still look like my alpha."

she snarled loudly. shutting him up.

"Your gonna wish I were when I get out of these bonds." I said in a dominate manner.

she began to laugh like actually laugh.

"What. You think you can escape? Not that you would go very far I mean come on. you really haven't felt anything like umm certain urges since I first arrived? How shameful Sam." she said running one of her dainty sharp clawed hands down her throat and onto her chest. sighing in ecstasy at whatever she was thinking.

A furious growl escaped my lips as I strained against the chains. her little gesture Obviously affecting me.

her phone began to ring.

answering it she gave the person a rude welcoming.

"Urgh what is it."

this is so infuriating how could I have not recognized her?

"No one that's going to be leaving alive anytime soon if you get what I'm saying."

What? I look over at her, her back turned to us she is engrossed in her phone call

"Would you just get on with it Jacob?"

wait whos Jacob? its like we don't even exist anymore.

"Thanks Jacob I'll pay-"

she hung up the phone and smiled blowing me away her teeth perfectly aligned

"You guys are lucky. Your safe for a few more hours." it took me a moment to realize what she just said.

not that it really bothered me I'm an alpha of course and her mate.

she left after that taking the light with her as both rex and I tried to escape while grey got comfortable in the corner of the room and fell asleep.