Finale: The Great War

"Father!!! Father!!!" Baekhyun called out for his father.

"What is it---"

"Hades. They are here.." Baekhyun said and Zeus quickly send the signal to their Soldiers.

Zeus leave and Baekhyun clench his hands in fist. He didn't expect that half of the clan were now turn into ashes.
He didn't know that Taehyung attacked them... Killed them...  Secretly.

Baekhyun searched for Taehyung. He roamed around until he saw Jimin.

Jimin was standing there. His eyes were focus onto putting his victim into an illusional nightmares.

Jimin sigh and closed his eyes and afterwards, his victim fell, eyes and mouth open, dead.

Baekhyun smirked on how Jimin killed his prey.
"Let me test you, kiddo.." Baekhyun muttered and revealed himself.

Jimin looked at him. Staring deadly at Baekhyun.
"Hai Jimin!!" Baekhyun greeted but Jimin just shut up.
"Ohh.. You're mad?" Baekhyun said and Jimin disappeared on his sight.

Baekhyun cussed in the air as Jimin attacked from behind.
He crashed on the wall and cuss in the pain. He quickly stood up and wipe the blood out from his mouth.

Jimin flapped his wings out and rocketed above. Baekhyun smirked and followed him, he chase him above until he got a chance to attacked Jimin.

Jimin landed furiously on the ground as he endure the pain on his arm. Blood were streaming out as he try to stood up.

"Oops! I'm sorry, i didn't mean to hurt you!" Baekhyun said in a sarcastic way.

Jimin backed away as Baekhyun walk towards him. His calm aura irritates him. No one is there except the both of them.

"It feels like i want to kill you... slowly.." Baekhyun said as he flashed a bluish light on his palm.

He walk towards Jimin. No words. Only footsteps can be heard.
Jimin fell on the ground as Baekhyun appeared in front of him.

"Remember the day you left Jungkook? The day you choose to leave with Suga than saving the maknae?" Baekhyun said as he looked down on the shivering Jimin.

"Now you know what Jungkook felt that day. Is it cold that you're shivering like that?" He continue and Jimin gritted his teeth.

Baekhyun roughly grab his hair and throw him to the nearest wall making it cracked due to the hard impact.

"It so pathetic that you can't fight back.." Baekhyun said as he enjoy the scene. He smirked when a brilliant idea pops out from his mind.

Jimin stood up and there, he saw his Suga hyung. Staring directly at him.

"Stand up there, loser." He said and Jimin stood up from the ground. Baekhyun was nowhere to be seen.

"W-where's Baekhyun?" Jimin ask him as he gain his strength again.
"He leave to find Taehyung.." Suga said as he walk towards Jimin, he grab his wrist and drag him away.

"Hyung! Where are we going!!" Jimin said as Suga harshly drag him into a hallway.

They reached the dark part of the hallway and Suga hardly pinned him to the wall.

"Hyung.. W-what are you..." Jimin muttered but the older keep his mouth shut.
"Let's just go, Hyung.." Jimin said but before Jimin could move away, Suga pinned his hands above him at kissed him roughly.