Chapter IV: The New Student

Piper's Pov

"Sweetie~ Wake up.." Mom said but i pull up the covers over my head.
"Mom.. Five more minutes.." I muttered and hug the pillows beside me.

"Piper Natalie Seong!!! Wake up or you're grounded for two weeks! No internet, No phone, No TV, No gadgets!!!!" Mom almost yell and i got up from my bed.
Mom smiled and i sigh.
"Be ready, Baby Piper! I'm going to drive you to your new school!!" Mom said and leave my room.

"I finally found you.."

Aish! My head hurts— My eyes widen when i remember what happen last night.

Maybe, it was just a dream..
There was no such things like guys with dark wings, humans can fly and appear in your sight in a second—impossible.

I quickly got off my bed and  walk to the bathroom. I need to get ready, it's my first day in my new school.

I just lay myself in the tub, playing with the bubbles. Yay!
Bubbles—

"Piper!!! Faster there~ Breakfast is ready!!" Mom yelled downstairs and i quickly dry myself and changed into my uniform.

I was combing my hair when i notice a black rose laying above my pillows.
I quickly grab my bag and get the rose,
"A trash.." I muttered and walk out of my room, i tore all the petals and cut it into pieces before throwing it in our trash bin.

"What's that, sweetie?" Mom ask and i just shrugged my shoulders.

We started to eat when i force myself to ask mom about yesterday..

"Mom.. What happen yesterday?" I ask and mom look at me.
"Yesterday? After i saw you laying unconscious on the parking lot, i bring you to the nearest hospital. You've just woke up this day.." Mom said and i look away.

"And oh! i wonder who is the sender of this letter for you. No address and name of sender.. Here, i didn't read it.." Mom said as she handed me a gray envelope.

I just put it inside of my bag and stood up to brush my teeth.
After a few more minutes, Mom was already calling me to go outside.

"Mom! You're so loud!!" I said as i step out of our house.
"Tsk. Just get in, Piper!!" Mom reply and i quickly get in.

I sat on the back seat and put on my spectacles.
"Why are you wearing those, Baby Piper.?" Mom ask and i look at her.
"Don't 'Baby Piper' me, Mom.. And i'm wearing this since i'm more comfortable with this.." I reply.

My eyes were perfectly fine, no damages or whatever you call so. My vision were clearer than the water in our fridge.

I hope i can adjust as soon as possible in that school. I don't want to be in any trouble again like what happen in my previous school, and that's the worse. I'm not there w-when that accident happen!
But they blame me to cover their sins!
I know i can't bring back the past but i want to prove them that i'm not the—

"Baby Piper, We're here.." Mom said snapping me back to reality.

I travel my eyes outside and saw the other students wearing the same uniform like me. Talking and laughing to some stuffs.

"Arrirang International Highschool.." I read the golden cravings on the large gate.
"Piper, make new friends okay!!" Mom cheered me up.
"But... But if they don't like me?" I ask as i stare at the walking students.
"Baby Piper, if you're thinking that they will blame you again for killing someone like what happen in your previous school.. Don't think that, baby. The head is my brother.." Mom said as she send me a wink. Well, i didn't know about that.