Chapter 6

"LEXI, LEXI, LEXI, LEXI!!"

Me and Lexi got woken up by three very hyper five year old even though it was only 7:30.

Lexi looked half asleep but she was sat up hugging Star.

She was in one of my t-shirts and a pair of tracksuit bottoms. She looked so beautiful even without makeup and bed hair.

I was falling for Lexi.

Oh no.

I let Lexi use my bathroom to get up whilst I took Sun, Moon and Star for breakfast.

Dad was downstairs, topless, cooking pancakes.

When I walked in he raised his eyebrows.

"You and Me have to have some words, Ethan." Charlie chuckled and raised his eyebrows.

"Her name is Lexi and she's really nice!" Star shouted from my shoulders.

"Star shut up!" I said.

I put them down at the table and gave them all bowls of cereal.

"So, you never told me you had a girlfriend." Dad said, once the girls had gone upstairs to get changed.

"Her name is Alexis Space, she's not my girlfriend, She hates her name and goes by Lexi. She is in my Science Class at school and we are working on a project. Last night she slept over because we finished late."

Oh Crap the project.

"Gotta go."

I ran back upstairs and straight to my bathroom door.

"Lexxxiiiii." I said.

"Yeahh." She replied.

"We completely forgot to do the project last night."

I heard her swear and turn off the shower.

"Ethan! Can I borrow some clothes?" She said.

"Yeah."

I got my clothes I think she would look best in and opened the door and threw the clothes in hoping they wouldn't land in any water.

"Thanks!" She shouted.

"Where are you taking me?" Lexi asked in the car.

"We're going to go up a hill so we get a good background and just record it. He never said which format it had to be in so we can video it."

"Good idea, actually."

"I'm full of them."

She fake laughed and then gave me a straight face.

We both laughed and reached the hill.

"Ethan! Get out the car we have half an hour to record and edit this video. Do you know how to edit?" Lexi asked frantically.

"This is where doing YouTube when I was twelve comes in handy." I playfully winked.

We filmed what we were going to say and we ended up with fifteen minutes to get to school and edit the video.

"Right, Ethan. You edit the video. I'll drive. I'll try not to crash the car."

"That makes me feel so much better." I said grinning.

We got in the car. I opened my computer.

Half way on the motorway, Lexi swore. Then immediately afterwards the car began to spin. It then hit the barrier and began to flip. We landed on the other side of the road on the roof.

I was in so much pain.

"I'm so sorry, Ethan." Lexi gasped, sobbing.

We both were covered in blood and a fire had started somewhere.

Lexi was crying but then it stopped and I realised she had gone unconscious.

I was to weak to crawl out the back of the car. All I could manage to do was undo my seatbelt and Lexi's drag Lexi in the back as well.

I was becoming unconscious.

I threw myself on top of Lexi to protect her from the flames if we got out of this alive.

Then it went black.

All for a stupid science project.