:( Jug/Arch: I Know You're Cheating On Her

Archie's POV

"Jughead? What are you doing here?" I ask, my smile fading when I see the seriousness of his face.

"Are you cheating on her?"

"What?" I sling my backpack onto my shoulder, squinting my eyes at Jughead.

"You heard me, Archie. Are you cheating on Y/N?"

"Of course not-"

"Grundy," he states bluntly, making the hairs on the back of my neck raise.

"You don't know what you're taking about, Jug. Just go home". When I try to pass by him he pushes me back. "Aye, watch it".

"Are you really telling me I didn't see you making out with Grundy in the music room today?!" He yells breathlessly.

"Jughead, keep your fucking voice down," I growl but he only shakes his head in disbelief.

"What there's more?!"

"More what?"

"More girls, Archie. Jesus!" I scoff and look around to make sure no one can hear us.

"That's not what I meant. Look, what I have with Geraldine is different. We care about each other in ways that I can't explain to you. I love her".

"Oh my god," Jughead breathes sarcastically, "Tell Y/N, or I will. I'm not gonna let her get hurt by you, Archie". My head rushes at the thought of Y/N's face if I told her.

"I will. Just give me time, Jughead".

*Next Day*

"Aye, Archie!" Reggie says and jogs up to me

"Aye, Archie!" Reggie says and jogs up to me. "Heard you and Y/N got a lil' date tonight up at the drive in. Y'know, that's the best place to get laid-"