4- Archie

Imagine: You misunderstand Archie and Veronica's relationship. So you break off the engagement.

"You know what? Fuck you Archie and take your ring," you say shakily and pull the engagement ring from your finger, throwing it at him and storming off.

"Y/N-"

"What was that about?" Veronica asks as she approaches him.

"She thinks we're having an affair. I have no idea what would give her that idea but I need to find her," Archie replies, looking over the ring. Veronica feels her phone buzz and she and Archie look at the message from Cheryl.

"Oops, I may or may not have shown Y/N an old picture of you and Archie making out... my bad".

"Shit-" Archie mutters and jogs off to find you. "Y/N?!" you hear a voice yell from behind you, turning to see your fiancé gaining on you.

"Get away from me, Archie". Before you know it, you are in his grasp as he swings you to face him.

"Let me explain, please. Veronica is just a friend, that photo Cheryl showed you was taken before we met. You are the only girl for me, Y/N. I promise," he pleads.

"I shouldn't have over reacted, I'm sorry. I love you too".

"Will you please put the engagement ring back on?" Archie says playfully, slipping the ring back where it belonged, on your finger.