;) Archie- "I'm home alone"

A/N: PG-13

Your POV"Bye! You guys be careful now," I say and kiss my parents (A/N: or any other guardian of yours) on the cheek and usher them out of the house

Your POV
"Bye! You guys be careful now," I say and kiss my parents (A/N: or any other guardian of yours) on the cheek and usher them out of the house.

Immediately I race up to my bedroom and change into my cute undies and a crop top. My phone buzzes and I pick it up, seeing a notification on Snapchat from my boyfriend Archie. When I open the snap I see a video of his face, sweaty and red from jogging with the caption "steep hills". I decide to think of a way to playfully let him know my parents aren't home so I lie on my bed and take a picture of my outfit followed by a couple texts. Within a minute I receive a text back, "On my way. Don't you move".

After half an hour Archie still hasn't shown up so I decide to run to the kitchen to grab a banana. "You really couldn't wait for me?" A text from Archie that has popped up on my phone reads. I look out the window and see Archie tapping on the window so I will let him in.

"Cute text" I snarl and pull him in the house by the hem of his shirt. "What took you so long by the way?"

"Geez, I just wanted to shower for my girl," he teases and softly bites my lip before kissing me hard. I bring him over to the couch and he leans back on it, patting his lap instinctively. In one swift motion I'm sitting on him, his hands running up and down my thighs. After a few minutes of intensely making out, Archie let's out a satisfied sigh. "I'm sore".

"Want to watch something?" I suggest and get up to grab the remote but Archie grips my hips with his hands and presses me back down onto his lap.

"I like you here. You're like my personal heater," he chuckles and kisses my neck.

"Yeah? Well your personal heater wants to watch The Office so wait a second," I reply and put on the show for us before returning to my spot to cuddle into Archie.

"I love you, Y/N," Archie says into my hair and I kiss his cheek.

"I love you too".