7- Jughead

Imagine (first person POV): Jughead gets jealous

"Can you not hog the covers for once?" I groan and poke Jughead's side playfully.

"Whatever," he growls and releases his grip on the blankets.

"Are you okay, Jughead?" I ask, sighing when he turns on his side to avoid my worried eyes. "Juggg..." I press his shoulder down so that he's lying on his back again and straddle his waist, "talk to me. What did I do?"

"It's what you didn't do actually," he replies and crosses his arms over his chest like a child. "When that punk boy at Pop's said you were pretty why didn't you tell him off?"

"What was I supposed to say? 'Thank you, eat shit?'"

"Something like that," he mumbles and pushes me off of him gently. "I don't know, Y/N, I just didn't like the way he was looking at you. It was like he thought he even had a chance with you!"

"Jughead, this is silly"

"Well it's not silly to me, okay Y/N?" he says defensively and looks up at me.

"I wasn't trying to invalidate your feelings, all I'm saying is that I love you and only you. Nobody is going to change that". A small and tired smile appears on Jughead's lips as he grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry I was being a jealous pain in the ass. I love you too".