Act 6 act 1

Prologue

Meanwhile at a point in time where Jade is 14
A young girl stands in her bedroom it just so happens that today The 28th of October 2295 is this young girl's 14th birthday. Her name is Jade Crowley and as hinted she is in fact a Scorpio of uneven power, strong enough to defeat even the Grand Scorpio, Veronica Serket.

She looked outside her window to see her friends coming in left and right. Oh, those are her best friends.
Haley and Mark, although no Margo in sight.

She ran downstairs to greet them only to be interrupted by a message coming from her computer (yes, it still exists and not upgraded.) she sat down in front of her computer to answer a message coming from another close friend of hers.

M: Hey, Jade! Happy Birthday! Sorry, I didn't manage to go there, I have some issues involving me and my Trainer. Yknow Veronica.
J: Hi, Margo! Aw man.. it's sad you didn't get to go to my birthday. I hope I'll see you again soon even after my birthday.
M: Yeah... sure. I'll try. Greet mark for me.
J: Ok, I'll do it :)
M: oh well, got to go now. Tata love! ;)

She logged out before Jade even had the chance to reply to her. She shrugged and proceeded to run downstairs.

"Margo! Haley!" Jade called out from across the room where her friends are sitting. She ran closer and closer to them and hugged them tightly. "Hi guys!"

"Hey." They both replied. And walked with Jade to the kitchen where the cake is.

Meanwhile at a city full of Scorpios
I now dub thee, the new queen of Scorpios. Margo Elizabeth Serket.
The crowd yelled in joy as the new Scorpion queen is crowned the bright rays of the sun shining on her eyes her black hair consuming every bit of light descending on it. She was wearing the typical 14 year old princess attire, a blue dress representing the city's colors and a stilleto fit for a lady. She laid her arms in the sky as the gods themselves laid down upon her arms. The holy eight six sided dice. And with it, the power of the gods themselves.
Margo's POV

I gasped slightly as the crowd cheers aloud my name, I held my hand up to the sky as a bright ray of light shines upon it. The power of luck descends upon me and the gods themselves have given me eight dice each with 6 sides.

The crowd cheers louder and louder as the dice  finally fell on my hand the power of the gods descending upon me as well. I held the glass dice up in the sky reflecting its redness to the eyes of the people below showing the magnificent power kept inside it. It's only this time I only feel this much power.

Then... The dice fell off my hands. It's redness shining upon the people's faces each person slowly reflecting their entire life as the dice finally fell on the ground. 62662344 pretty weak combination when compared to other but it is strong enough to generate an earthquake powerful enough to take down a city from the sky.

The dice magically came back to my arms a few seconds before the land crashed on the ground. Luckily before hitting the ground myself the die rolled perfectly and protected me from harm by giving me the gods powers. Though sadly at the same time it takes the life force of everyone not powerful enough to resists its power.

Bright red rays shine from my body before hitting the ground, then I felt it. Their power, the power gifted to me since I was born.

I woke up dizzy in an open spot where the gigantic fallen buildings are blocking the sun letting only a small amount of brightness inside the dark area and I was not wearing what I was wearing a couple of minutes ago. I'm wearing a blue leather armor with a swords scabbard resting neatly on the side of my hips it was covering a sword, that's more like a cutlass. Immense power is pouring from the sword itself.