Act 3 Part 1: The city of Gold and Steam

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPPOV

You walked through the busy city with your friends until you arrived at the cafe where you met them earlier today, the green puff of smoke still there. Which by now you assume is actually the souls of the three men.

They took a seat with you at the same table earlier, you think about everything there is to think about, especially the areas in between cities. You ask them that question.

"Area's between cities?" Margo asked peculiarly, then squinted her eyes at yours. "Well let me tell you about them, but first.. Food" she added reaching her hand out as if like a child asking for change. You sighed and gave her a slice of bread from your inventory.

"Aww, Bread only? I know you have a burger there somewhere" you sighed again and handed her a burger.

"Now tell me about the area's between cities" you asked again. To which she gives you information while eating burger.

"Those "Area's between cities" you keep asking about is for as far as I know called Ophiuchuan areas, Iyella told us that you apparently were found in that area, east of the Aquarian city to be exact and in those areas you can find all sorts of wildlife, going as far to dragons in fact."

"Yeah I've seen them, they were these terrifying giant beasts that breathes fire." You replied whilst ordering a cup of coffee.

"So what do you think about them?" Haley asked, putting her top hat on the table revealing her semi-long blonde hair.

"About what?" You ask, eating a slice of bread that you took earlier today.

"The dragons"

"Oh, Dragons? Yeah they're pretty cool"
"What's cool about them?"

As you were about to answer Jean interrupted you and started talking in her soothing monotone dead voice.
"Why do you wanna ask, Haley, do you like Dragons, or Dragon?" She said, squinting her eyes at Haley while her eyebrows are going up and down like crazy.

"You know. For a weird girl like you, you really like gossiping do you?" She replied, sipping the coffee she ordered when you entered the cafe. "I just wanted to know about Dragons in the Ophiuchuan areas, not that "Dragon dude" who's been racking up quite a mess lately."

"Dragon dude?" You ask them, sipping the coffee you ordered.

"Some dude in a dragon cape suit has been racking up quite a mess. Just last night he robbed a small store, some say he's a Libran." Margo said, looking back and forth at the window behind you as if she's looking at something. Haley's looking down at her feet a bit embarrassed for no reason.

"Speak of the devil."

Suddenly a man in a red dragon cape suit came charging at the front door holding a knife and a bag full of cash followed by three police officers. He ran for the second door on the other side of the room when he tripped in front of your table then time stopped.

You, your friends, and that Dragon guy are the only one moving in this time bubble.
"Nice work, Jean" Haley said, still looking down in a pissed off attitude, while Jean shrugged and drank her coffee, and Margo and Mark doesn't seem to mind, "this is normal." They're probably thinking.