Act 5

2 weeks has passed since the massacre that happened between Librans and Arians, the people still struggle to come back after the tragedy. The Grand Libran has been replaced with someone less secretive and more trustworthy, Jacob has been buried behind the castle where he will be with the heroes that guarded the palace as well.

Jade woke up Iyella and Haley sitting right beside her, her whole body hurts as if they're aching.
"Finally." Iyella said trying to suppress her emotions,"You'll go with Jean and Haley to the Psychic kingdom not far from here when you're" she coughed showing a bit of emotion, "ready." She said completing her sentence.

"Go where?" Jade slurred out barely completing the words from her hurt mouth. Iyella was about to leave when Jade asked, she glanced back at her. "Gemini Kingdom." She said  leaving the room. Oh replied Jade, attempting to sit up from her bed.

"What's her deal?" Asked Jade, watching Iyella as she exited the nursing room. Jade sighed and crossed her arms.

Haley, who was sitting beside her and watching after her for the last two weeks stood up from her chair and took a glass of water from the water dispenser. She shrugged as she leaned from the water dispenser. Jade grasped her face, nothing was amiss except for the small band aid in her face. Most likely a scratch or a wound.

"How long was I asleep?" Jade asked looking at Haley, She's wearing her casual young pilot outfit only this time her top hat is missing, "also where's your hat?" She added pointing at her blondish hair while freaking out over the smallest things like a child.

"Two weeks." Haley replied and pointed at a table where her hat is.

The door opened and the bell rang  and a familiar scent of coffee fresh from the farm fills the room, a scent that Jade hasn't smelled for a long time. The scent gave her relaxation.

"Here's the coffee Mistress Iyella offered to you." Nurse Maria said with a smile on her face she's wearing the average maid's uniform, only this time she has a badge on her outfit, a Libran badge. She became certified and seen as a Libra not less than a week ago when the Libran kingdom is building itself up, to no one's surprise she did attempt to kill someone during the Libran massacre. Though she did not succeed and was put to dungeon for three days and who knows what happened to her there.

She gently put down the coffee on the table next to Haley's hat. Nurse Maria smiled and said "Enjoy the coffee." She left the room normally, bowing down to Jade as if she's a queen. Although something's a bit amiss about her.

"Who was that?" Jade asked, sipping on the coffee and enjoying every bit of the amazing scent and taste. Taste that reminded her of those Ophiuchuan areas, the freshness of the valley's and mountains and various wildlife that can't be found from the city.

"Nurse Maria, a Libran, nothing special about her other than her healing abilities." Haley replied sitting on a chair beside Jade's bed taking her hat and blowing on it's hole.

Jade took another soft sip on the coffee that nurse Maria gave. She felt more relaxed like never before.
"So we're going to the Gemini kingdom?" Jade asked putting down the coffee.

"Yes, can I take a sip though?" Haley requested pointing at the coffee that Maria gave to Jade earlier.
Jade nodded. And rested her eyes for a bit.

Haley enjoyed the scent of the coffee for a bit, both of them are relaxed.

A knock took them out of their relaxation. "Come in!" Haley called out across the room.
The door opened and the bell rang a silhouette of a man wearing a varsity jacket and holding a wand and a girl blocks the doorway.

"Oh!" Haley yelled, "Jean! Mark! Come in! Jade's awake." She added.
Jean and Mark came in the room in the most fashionable way possible, Mark's holding his wand in his right and flower in the left while Jean is just there, her hair floating as if underwater.