Act 4: The Rise of a Kingdom

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TPPOV

The war still hasn't ended, the high signs are hunting down the low signs when they enter their kingdom, they're hunting them down like pigs even when the high signs themselves are the ones trespassing in the area. Arians are high signs but they just keep being neutral in the war, Neutrality in itself is said to be not important in the war and is often dismissed. And because they're high signs the low signs are also hunting them down.

In this war, no one, nothing, nobody wins, everyone dies and everybody loses. It's a matter of who hunts who, and for the Arainians.

It's the Librans who are hunting them down.

The bridge falls and the city stands tall. A giant violet line of skyscrapers fills the once deep pit in the center of the city. The golden red city with a grey exterior turns into a madness as the violet city ascends and massacres.

No one has to die yet someone does since they will anyway, everybody dies. The Librans are a city of Anarchy and Massacre, and bringing their judgement to the city of steam.

The golden steam city falls and the Violet gas kingdom rises, along with its ruler. The Grand Libra.
The ultimate liar and she who Suffered.

Rose Jyra.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jade sits alone in her bedroom, frightened after the recent earthquake that happened in the kingdom. She walked carefully outside her bedroom, while Margo is still playing scary piano musics, Mark and Haley is awoken by the earthquake and went outside.

"What's happening!?" Haley asked hysterically trying to keep her dizzy self together.
"I don't know!" You yelled aloud while still panicking over the earthquake

You can hear Iyella downstairs commencing a meeting at the meeting room downstairs. You decide to go there with the others as well.

"Librans! Risen? What?!" You asked hesitating to ask more questions when Iyella stopped you and replied with. "Silent! Rose betrayed us and used everything she learned about Jade to power up her kingdom and ascended it!"

The whole city is panicking as everyone is dying left and right as the Librans commence anarchy throughout the land. The queens guard and other Mages appear on the gate of the kingdom to attempt to stop them.

"The guards won't last for long." Iyella said looking out the window to see the struggling guards and mages hold back against the force of 8 million Librans who are massacring, and hoarding the people of Arainia.
Iyella deployed Margo and Haley upfront to deal with the Librans. Jade asked to go with them.

Iyella said No, yet Jade still insisted. Iyella took a short sigh took jades hand and took her near the gate.

Now they're there, outside the gate, Iyella holding her Royal sword, Margo holding her 8 sided die, Haley jumping from one time bubble to another, and Mark holding his wand up.

"I'll give you time!" Haley yelled aloud, making a time bubble in the crowd of people stopping them in time.
The guards ran from the crowded gate to the middle of the stairs where they can have more time to prepare their items to take down the Librans.

Meanwhile the queens royal guards are guarding the gate with the queen. Mark fired his wand in the middle to blast down the area where at least half a million died. Margo threw her die, and received an Octet six.