Act 3 Part 2: The Dead Girl

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPPOV

"You're dead!?" You yelled aloud, falling down while pointing at her.
"Yes," she replied. "For a long time, in fact"

"You were dead for... 200 Years!?"
"Yes, 200 years, it was a fun time then, but time flies when your a ghost."
"But how can we see you?"
"You and your friends share one common ability, to communicate with the dead."

"Oh, so that means that you're actually haunting us?" You ask trying to stand up from the awkward sitting position your in.

"No, I'm not haunting you, you see in the ghost world not many people see you, most of the time other ghosts are either trapped in a cave for eternity or isn't really fond of talking with me. I mean, this body isn't even mine as far as I remember, I think this was my sisters who died 50 years after me."

"So that body is actually your sisters? If so.. where is yours?" You ask her with a scared tone in your voice. Sitting down at a bench near her headstone
"The headstone lied." She replied, sitting down at the same bench looking forward."I didn't die a natural death... I drowned."
"Oh, is that why your hair is floating?"
She nodded and asked for you and her to leave the grey district as she herself doesn't really like this place, even as a dead person who once lived here 200 years ago.
You left the grey district and went back to the castle where you hang out with Jean at the chill room, Mark, Margo and Haley still sitting there, now talking about their lives.

"So, no, wait! You actually, managed, to sin! By the time you reached 18! And you don't have a baby yet!?"
You hear Haley in the distance, with a slight pinch of red wine in the smell of her mouth.

"Nooooo, Haley!!! I saw a girl do that! When I was 18! They really sucked each other's ass!!" Margo replied, as drunk as Haley.

Mark is knocked out on the couch. While Haley and Margo are talking on the two sofas beside the couch.
You decide that you should just sit near the couch.

"Wait, so you're really a ghost!?" Haley said, overhearing the two of you talking about Jean's death.

You nodded silently.

She asked how they can see her to which you explained. But now they just think that they're really drunk.

"Look, guys, I'll just show you the entire shit tomorrow when you're not drunk." You tell them. You left Jean and the three passed out drunk people in the chill room.

You decide to walk to the Dome where Iyella said you would begin your training as an unknown.

"First thing you should learn   about the abilities of an Aries!" The Arian teacher exclaimed, walking around the dome formally and fiercely. "Is that you have to be Brave!" He added looking at you dead in the eye.
"And do them, without hesitation."

The teacher was said to be a professor at a rich university somewhere in the kingdom, and was said to be one of the fiercest, bravest, and wisest teacher in the entire university. Miss Rose Jyra.

You began your training where you learned that the "Braveness" of one can affect his or her decisions. You agree, even though you don't understand jack shit.  "First things first, put your hand up like this" she said, putting her hand up in a blasting position.