Alternate Epilogue

Two Years Later...
.

.

.

.

.

Taylor's POV

I cut my hair.

By myself.

Now I'm freaking out as I wait for Selena and Martha to come over already because it's not evenly cut or proper.

I don't know why I did it I was just so bored and holding the scissors in my hand in front of the mirror and oh gosh. I nearly scream when I hear the doorbell ringing, and run for it across the hallway. I see both of them there, wearing casual clothes, and I scream then while holding up the amount of hair I cut.

I'm literally crying.

"Shit, did you just call us because of this?" Martha gasps.

Selena shoves her and walks in. "Tay, calm down. Just tell us what happened."

I tell them as they walked in and Martha closed the door behind her. "I don't know I just wanted to trim it and then I kinda zoned out and this happened!" I take a deep breath as they stare at me. "How bad is it?"

I turn around so they could see my whole hair.

I hear them murmur something between them and I face them abruptly. "What?"

They send me quick smiles, shutting up. "It's...fixable. " Selena said through her teeth.

"Yeah, as long as you like a bop haircut." Martha added, leaning her arm on Sel's shoulder.

Selena rolls her eyes and pushes her away, walking over to my dull demeanour. "It's not bad, I'm serious. Let's just go to a salon and I'm sure they'll just trim the ends evenly. It'll be just like that haircut you had a few years ago." She clasps her hands together excitedly.

I sigh loudly. "Fine, let's go."

Now I need to think of a new hairstyle by the end of this month or I'll probably be the most horrendous looking bride.

***

"Are you done with that?" Martha asks, pointing at my fries in front of me and taking them before I could answer.

"Yeah, sure, totally." I sarcastically say.

She flashes me an innocent smile and shrugs. "Baby is hungry."

I shake my head and chuckle. "Your bump is barely even showing."

"Shush."

I keep sipping on the remaining bit left of my sprite, staring down at my glass. It feels so weird not having my hair high up in a ponytail or a bun, and just tickling the back of my neck. Gladly, the hair stylist managed to make the ends even and exactly touching my shoulders.

"Tay?"

I choke suddenly on the drink and swallow quickly then coughed lightly. I clear my throat and look up at Mar." What?"