Chapter Forty-Two

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I want you to..."

"To what, Laurene?" he mumbled while tenderly kissing the tip.

"Taste me..." I said, but I sounded like a different person. God. I've heard this tone before... in an r-rated movie that I've previously watched.

Silas breathed in sharply. He released my breast and straightened up. His eyes were flickering with fire as it stared down at me for a few seconds. He held my chin and tilted my head up and occupied my lips with slow and languid kisses.

His hand dropped to my cotton shorts. He gripped on the hem of my shorts and panties, pulling it down with just one hand. It fell down to my ankles, I kicked it off with my foot. Silas was completely clothed while I'm naked and vulnerable in front of him, completely at his mercy.

He pulled me to the edge of the counter. Half my rear was sitting on it. My heart raced when he parted my legs wide apart. His eyes averted from my face and dropped to my flesh. I flushed hard.

Silas licked his lips, like he's craving for a taste just by the sight of it. I couldn't watch him anymore. I closed my eyes and waited.

A sharp intake released from me as his soft lips covered my mound. He kissed me tenderly. I let out a pleasured sigh. He brought out his tongue and brushed it against my clit. A loud moan erupted from my chest. My legs flinched. Silas held on my thighs to stop it from pressing close together.

My chest kept on lifting up heavily. My lips were parted and endless moans tumbled out from me. My mind was filled with haze and bliss. I called out his name and lifted my hip to gently grind against his mouth.

I gasped and stilled. My head threw back and I shuddered as pleasure hit me, but it wasn't enough. I was greedy for him.

"Silas... Please." I whimpered out.

He stood up straight and shamelessly licked his lips as he darkly stared at me. He gripped on my waist and slid me even more to the edge. His other hand slid down his gym shorts and boxer brief down. His hard erection sprung free.

Silas seemed like he couldn't wait for another second and held his thick length. He grazed his eyes to my face and fused his mouth to mine. His head poked my entrance. His tongue plunged in my mouth the same time his member pummeled in me.

My eyes closed in slight pain. His hand held my waist still. He distracted and intoxicated me with his kisses before starting to move his hips again.

He rocked against me slowly. I bit my lip and let the waves of pleasure roll inside me. My hands flew to his shoulder for support. I buried my face on his upper chest. I pressed a hard kiss against his skin. Silas grunted.

His moves quickened. He gripped on my waist tighter. It hurt a little but the pain oddly increased the pleasure. He rammed in me, hard and deep. His arm snaked around my back, pulling me closer to him. His hips moved like a fully charged pistol, slamming in and out of me. He never faltered.

"Laurene!" he growled like a beast and I gasped when bliss poured over me.

I closed my eyes and relished the high. Silas hugged me tight that I thought my bones will break. His body shuddered as I felt his all of his essence filling me. The liquid was warm and was starting to drip.

I was breathing hard when we both stopped moving and calmed down. My heart was pounding loud and fast. I couldn't open my eyes. I suddenly feel tired, too. He drained my life out of me.

"Hold on tight, my baby." he gruffly yet softly murmured.

Nanatili akong nakapikit kahit nang tumango sa kanya. I locked my arms around his nape and buried my face on his chest. He removed his length from me and did something with one hand before carrying me off the counter.

Pagod na ako kaya hindi ko na tinanong kung ano ang plano niyang gawin. He's climbing the short flight of stairs... So papunta kami sa bedroom niya?

My thoughts were confirmed when he laid me down on a soft matress. I breathed in. It smelled like Silas. Inaantok na iminulat ko ang mga mata para tingnan kung bakit hindi agad humiga sa tabi ko si Silas.

He already got rid of his shirt. Hinubad niya na rin ang shorts at tanging boxer briefs lang ang natira. Kinagat ko ang labi ko habang nanunuod sa kanya.

Silas lifted the comforter and slithered in bed. He covered our bodies with the sheet. I began to move closer to him, Silas must have wanted the same thing because he grabbed my arm and pulled me to him.

I was completely naked, which is why my breasts were pressing on his torso. It made me blush a little. Kahit na grabe ang nagawa namin kanina ay hindi pa rin ako sanay na ganito sa kanya. It's because Silas is too shy and... conservative?

I pressed the side of my face on his chest. I could hear his heart beating. Medyo mabilis pa rin ito, pero hindi na katulad nang kanina. Ipinstong ko ang isa kong binti sa ibabaw ng kanya.

I closed my eyes and smiled. I feel content. I've never felt this at peace. Muling pumasok sa isipan ko ang mga nangyari kanina. Saan niya kaya natutunan ang mga yon? He was so good with his tongue! Imposibleng first time niya!

Parang may mapakla akong nalasahan dahil sa naisip. Lumuwag ang pagkakayakap ko kay Silas. Napaatras din ako nang kaonti. Silas realized that and squeezed on my waist before pulling me back to my prior position.

"What's wrong?" he calmly asked.

I opened my eyes and pursed my lips. Inatras ko ang ulo ko para matingnan siya nang maayos.

"Where did you learn to do that... with your tongue..." I looked away from him.

"Baby, what do you think I do at night for the past four years?"

Nag-init sa galit ang mukha ko nang maisip ang mga gabi na wala ako sa tabi niya at posibleng may iba siya. Shit...

"Dream of you, of course."

Natigil ang pag-iisip ko at agad na napatingin sa kanya. May pilyong ngisi sa mga labi niya. He really knows how to silence my thoughts.  He kissed my forehead and guided my head back to his chest. His arm wrapped around me, pushing me closer to his body—as if the lack of space between is not even close enough yet. He pressed his lips on top of my head.

"I want this everyday..." he murmured before scenting me.

I flushed. "The sex?"

"What? No." he chuckled. His chest vibrated because of it. "Cuddling with you in bed. But.. hmmm... yes, that, too."

"Silas!" nahihiyang sabi ko sabay tapik sa tyan niya. "Naka-dalawa ka lang, lumakas na loob mo, ha?"

Humalakhak lang siya at mas hinigpitan ang yakap sa akin. "I love you, really, Laurene."

I bit my lip until the smile forced its way on my face. I lifted my head and turned it to face him. He looked at me with so much adoration and love. My heart fluttered. I licked my lips.

"I will only love you, Silas Gallego."