Chapter Forty-Two

Start from the beginning

He breathed in sharply. His eyes widened and his jaw clamped tight. He gripped on my arm and harshly pulled me to him. My body crashed against him. My teary eyes went wide.

His eyes were dark and lurking with something dangerous as it bore down at me. This is my first time seeing this side of Silas.

"Don't you dare, Laurene. Don't you fucking dare stop." he hissed and harshly slammed his lips on mine.

I felt my soul escape me. My heart flew over my head. My chest constricted in a painfully good way. Silas leaned his head and showed me how much he owned me through his kisses. One swipe of his tongue between my lip and my knees weakened.

Silas anticipated my fall and slipped his arm around my waist. He's the only reason why I'm still standing straight. I can hardly feel my legs. All that my mind could process is that his lips were tasting mine.

His kisses turned fiercer, kissing the life out of me. His tongue slipped inside my mouth, exploring it freely like a master who've returned to its territory. His hand slid down to my rear until it reached the back of my thigh. His other hand did the same. He lifted my legs one by one, wrapping it around his waist.

Silas carried me with ease and made me sat on the counter top. We never stopped from kissing. My hands began travelling on Silas' body. I brushed his chest, then his back. I settled on his head, burying my fingers through his hair. I matched his kisses. Hungry, demanding, and raw.

My lips already feel numb from our kisses, but I couldn't get enough of him. I just wanted to keep on kissing him. I don't ever want to stop.

Silas hand rubbed my waist until it hitched on my chest. His hand covered my breasts, squeezing it hard. An erotic gasp escaped me. I pulled my face away, breaking the kiss. I found Silas looking at me with lustful and drunk gazes.

His thumb brushed on the tip of my globe through the shirt. The material was thin that it almost felt like he was touching me without the barrier. I bit my lip. Silas watched my reaction intently. He massaged both lumps in a circular motion. My stomach clenched. My breath hitched and I closed my eyes.

"Damn..." Silas cursed before taking my mouth again.

He pulled away and swiftly removed my shirt. I was left with my brassiere. Silas deliciously licked his lips before covering my mouth with hot kisses. His lips moved to my jaw, he gritted my skin with his teeth. It traveled down to the side of my neck.

I gasped when his teeth sunk on it. My legs wrapped around him. I breathed out as he sucked on it hard. He took his time, leaving a mark before moving down to my chest.

He licked my sternum before settling on the exposed side of my breast. He kissed it before suckling, giving it the same treatment that he gave my neck.

His hands brushed the other breast, until his hand slipped to my back. He unclasped my brasierre and my straps went loose on my shoulder.

Silas never stopped sucking my skin as he took of what's left of my top. He released my skin and immediately found my nipple.

My breath hitched again. My hand flew to the back of his head. I arched, pushing my chest towards him. His tongue flicked on the pebbled tip. His other hand sensually played with the other. That's when I began to feel needy. I wanted more... needed more.

I tightened my legs around his waist, pulling him close to me. My center was brushing his hard stomach. I began moving my hips slow, grinding myself against him.

"Silas..." I moaned as my mound brushed on him. I wanted him to stop kissing my chest. I wanted his tongue elsewhere...

"Hmm... baby?" he transferred to my other breast.