Solutions & Secrets

Start from the beginning

He grabbed the small box and opened it. There were a bunch of keys of different colors and sizes. Taehyung smiled and grabbed the obvious large ,old looking black key.

He was just about to open the mysterious black chest until he heard footsteps coming towards the room. He quickly pushed the chest and key under the bed. Taehyung stood up and sat on the bed trying to act like he wasn't snooping.

Jin and Namjoon entered the room and sat down on the bed. "So....why was he in your closet?" Namjoon asked. "I was trying to hide him from you guys...." Taehyung looked down. But why in the closet? Namjoon thoght.

"Did he give you those hickeys?" Jin pointed to the uncovered marks on Tae's neck and collarbone."What are hickeys?" Taehyung asked tilting his head.

Jin's mouth went open and Namjoon covered his face with his hands. "They're bruises from when someone someone bites or sucks on your neck." That just made Tae more confused.

"Isn't that vampires do?" Namjoon almost fell of the bed laughing. Jin shook his head, "No, it's something that lovers do to show their love." Taehyung nodded.

"So did he give you those." Taehyung shook his head, suddenly becoming quiet. "Then who did." Jin started to become worried.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath, "P-people at s-school." Jin and Namjoon's expressions changed in .2 seconds. "Did you let them do that to you?" Taehyung shook his head, he was starting to get nervous, tearing up. Words were because harder to say

"I told th-them to stop. But they didn't. They kept calling me a whore and other mean things. They t-touched me in w-weird ways. I don't know why they're so mean to me....." Taehyung choked on a sob.

"Oh baby~" Jin rushed over Tae and engulfed him in a big hug. He rocked the crying boy back and forth, kissing his forehead. "I'm going to call the school." Namjoon had the most serious and mad face you could ever see on him.
-

Namjoon walked to the door.

He heard some whispering.

What the?

He pulled the door open quickly.

Four people fell down on eachother and they all groaned.

"What were you guys doing- and who is he?" Namjoon pointed of to a boy with black hair.

"Hi, I'm Hoseok!" The boy cheerfully said, ignoring the awkward situation.

Everyone stood up and straightened out themselves. "Now what's going on?" Namjoon asked putting his hands on his hips.

"We were listening in, obviously." Yoongi answered.

Namjoon sighed, "Ok, whatever I'm going to call the school." Namjoon left and went downstairs.
-

30 minutes later

Taehyung came downstairs and went to the living room where everyone was talking.

Once they saw him they were silent. They didn't know what to say.

Hoseok was starting to regret snooping on the conversation. He hated the silence.

Jungkook jumped off the couch and tackled Taehyung in a hug. Taehyung smiled and hugged him back, "I'm okay Kookie." Jungkook nodded and hugged him tighter.

"L-lets go to my room." Tae took Jungkook's hand lead him upstairs.
-

Once Taehyung shut the door Jungkook smashed their lips together.

They moved to Taehyung's bed. Jungkook pushed Taehyung down and continued to kiss him. Tae hummed as he felt hands going under his shirt. "Kookie~ my parents are here." Tae breathed out panting.