Birth

(Two months later)

Kai pov

Its been two months since Ein propose to me. I can't wait till our wedding day. I look at my round belly and smile, I can't wait for the twins to be born I'm due any day now. Since I'm due any day Ein is making me to hang out with aphmau and Aaron when he is at work. Is sweet but is just I get so annoyed but I know that Ein is trying to make me feel save.

Today I was with Aphmau and Aaron while Ein was at work. While we were talking i ask about if they will have any children in the future.

"K-Kai well is just we just got married two months ago isn't that a little bit to early to have c-children" Aphmau said while Aaron was blushing and nodding. 

"Well is was just a question I will be right back I'm going to the restroom" I said and left to the restroom.

After I finished i went to wash my hands. While I was washing my hands I felt pain in abdomen. Then I felt water rush through my legs. Then I screamed for Aphmau and Aaron.

"Aphmau , Aaron help me" I scream.

I heard running and then I heard the door being break down.

"Kai we are hear what happen" I heard Aphmau said.

I grunted and said " My w-water broke" and then i started to feel more pain.

Then I heard Aphmau said "Aaron go and start the car and call Ein and I will help Kai to get to the car" and I heard running and a door opening and close.

" Kai I will help you to get to the car" Aphmau said.

I grunted in response and Aphmau help me to get up and took me to the car.

We made it to the car and Aphmau put me in the back seat and she sat next to me for comfort. I heard Aaron said that he called Ein and that he will be in the hospital. And then we drove off to the hospital.

We made it to the Hospital and they help me to get out of the car. When we were close to the hospitals door, I saw Ein standing out pacing. Ein saw us and was relief. I smiled at him but then I hunch over because of the pain. They hurriedly took me inside and told the front desk that I was in labor. The front desk called the nurses and the nurses came out. They put me in the hospital bed and took me to a room. he nurses left and Ein was beside me. Aphmau and Aaron left to tell the other.

"Kai, honey are you okay" Ein said.

"Yeah does it look like I'm alright because I'm about to give birth to twins" I said sarcastically(?)   

"Well sorry it just I'm to nervous and -" Ein said but I cut him off.

"Its fine this our first time have kids" I said and then I grunted in pain.

"Honey are u okay" Ein said again. 

"Y-Yeah i-is j-just the contractions" I said in pain.

Then the Doctor came in.

"Okay Kai by far you are by 5 centimeters when you are by 10 centimeters you going to push okay" the doctor said and I nodded.

~3 hours later~

"The doctor came and check how may centimeters I was in. 

"Okay Kai you are in by 10 centimeters when I say push you push got it" the doctor said and I nodded again.

"Okay Kai push" the doctor said .

I push and push while Ein was holding my and telling me some calm words.

"Push again"

and I push again.

"I could see the head push again Kai" The doctor said

And I push again till I heard a cry and I knew it was the baby.

"Its a boy" I heard the doctor said. I had tears in my eyes that we have a baby boy.

They cut the cord and the nurse took my baby boy to get him cleaned up. Then I felt pain again.

The doctor told me to push again.

I push and push and push. Then I heard another cry and it was the last twin.

 I heard the doctor say its a girl.

and they took her to get cleaned up.

I lay down and look at Ein and said " I can't believe that they are here".

"I can't believe it to honey" Ein said.

And then 10 minutes later a nurse brought our twins in the room. One was in a blue blanket and the other one was in a pink blanket.

They gave us our twins. The girl was in Ein arms and the boy was in mine. We look at them and they were precious. Our prince and princess were born.

I look at our baby boy and notice that he was a meif'wa like me and I look at the girl that was in Ein arms and notice that she was a were wolf like Ein. 

"Ein look our baby boy is a meif'wa like me and our baby girl is a werewolf like you" and he look at them and nodded.

I look at our baby boy again and saw that he had Ein hair with my hair in the ends and our baby girl had Ein hair too but with orange streaks.

I look at Ein said " What are we going to name them".

Ein thought for a minute and said "What about we name the boy Nico and the girl Zoe"

I look at him and nodded.

We look at them and said it at the same time"Welcome to the World Nico and Zoe"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: Well I hope y'all like the chapter and the surprise was that the twins were born. I was about to make this chapter a another wedding chapter but then I thought why I'm doing two wedding chapters so close so I made this chapter of the twins being born. Know here are the parents of Nico an Zoe.

Ein: Well I can't believe that I name them but they are cute names.

Kai: They are cute names and I can't believe I had to give birth to them and one of them is a meif'wa and the other a werewolf.

Kas; Well don't look at me actually never mind  If you do the disclaimer now then I don't bother both of you later.

Kai/Ein: fine, Kas don't own us or the others only the book and all credits goes to Aphmau bye..

Kas; Well then we see y'all in the next chapter and also I'm writing a one-shot story about the Stolls brothers from the Percy Jackson series so watch out when it comes out later.