Another surprise and telling them

(Two weeks later)

Kai pov 

It's been two weeks since Ein and I found out I'm pregnant.(A/N: I forgot to mention that meif'wa and werewolf pregnancy last only for 6 months than the normal human pregnancy) But I just notice that i'm showing than normal is like i'm pregnant with twins(A/N: yes you are lol) Even Ein said that i look i'm having twins. So today Ein and I thought about going to the doctors and telling why i'm bigger than usual and also today that we are going to tell Aph and everyone else that i'm pregnant. 

We went to the doctors and wait till Dr. Luke call for us. We waited for ten minutes and we got called. we walked and went to Dr. Luke office.

"Hello Kai and Ein is good to see you guys" Dr. Luke said.

"Hello Dr. Luke" Ein and I said together.

"So what brings you here in my office today" Dr. Luke said.

"Well is just that me and Ein notice that my bump is a little bigger than usual" I said.

"Well let go ahead and check, so will you go sit and lay down over there" Dr. Luke said.(A/N: I don't know how to call the thing in the doctor office were you lay down or sit on it)  

I went and lay down and next to me was like a monitor of something. Ein was also next to me. Then Dr. Luke came and he had this gel.

"This is a gel where I put on pregnant people belly to see the baby/babies ok so i'm going to put this on you to and this is also cold okay" Dr. Luke said and I nodded. 

He put it on my belly and it was cold as Dr. Luke said. The he had this advice in his hand and he turn on the monitor. He put the advice that he had in his hand and it look he is scanning my belly with it. 

"Well as you see you can see a  fetus right here" Dr. Luke said and pointed to something small and it was the fetus. I almost cry because it my first time to see the fetus of mine and Ein baby. I look at Ein and i saw his eyes with love and excitement and I smile and thinking that Ein will be a great father. 

"Ah ha" Dr. Luke said and I said "What is it Dr. Luke" 

"Know I know why you are bigger than usual and that you are having twins" Dr. Luke said and he pointed a second fetus next to the other fetus. I started crying that we going to have twins and i look at Ein and he had a big smile and then he look at me and kiss me.

"Kai I can't believe that we are having are having twins this is the best thing I ever wish we are going be great parents to these pups/kittens" Ein said and i smile and nodded happily.

After that we left and now we where planing to how we are going to tell everyone that I'm pregnant. then we decided that we are going to invite them over dinner. we called them and said that they will come to dinner and I told them to meet us in our house in two hours.

Ein pov    

 After finding out that we are having twins i was really happy. Kai and I decided to tell the other that Kai my beautiful mate is pregnant with our babies. H e called them while i was doing the preparing the table and the food for two hours.

(two hours later)

We finished setting up everything while i was putting the food in the table when we heard a knock on the door and Kai went to open the door. 

"Hey Kai" I heard Aphmau said and i saw her hug Kai.

"Hey Aph and everyone else please come on in Ein is in the kitchen putting the food on the table" I heard my mate said to everyone else. They came in and said hi and hello to me and they sat down and we ate.

After we ate me and Kai look at each other and nodded.

"The reason that Kai and I invited y'all to dinner is that we have news to share" I said and Kai nodded and we hold hands.

 "And the news are that I'm pregnant with twins" Kai said.

Everyone was shook and then Garroth said "How".

Then Aphmau spoke up "Well if I remember in high school when I was in werewolf class with Aaron in my freshman year that the werewolf teachers said that the werewolfs/meif'was are different than the humans and that there is the dominant werewolf/meif'was and the submissive werewolfs/meif'was and he also told us that the submissive werewolfs/meif'was can carry children and the gender doesn't matter" and Aaron nodded with her.

"Yeah what Aphmau said is true I'm a dominant werewolf and that Kai is a submissive meif'wa" I said. 

They were shook again but then they started to say congratulation to us and we talk for a good hour or so then everyone left. We clean up everything and then we left to go to our bed. We lay down and I wrap one hand over Kai and put the other hand to Kai belly that had a little had a bump. I look at my hand where in was on Kai belly and then I look at Kai.

"We going to be great parents" I said.

"I think we will be" My lover said.

"I can't wait to see them when they are born" I said.

"Yeah me neither I will wonder what will they look like and what will they be a meif'wa or a werewolf" my mate said.

"Yeah what will they be and what will they be girls or boys or both" I said.

"Yeah and no matter what they are we will love them"  my beautiful lover said.

"Yeah no matter what and I love you and our children Kai" I said.

"I love you and our children too Ein" My mate said. 

I gave him a kiss in the head and we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kas: Hope y'all like the chapter today i was fangirling when i was writing this and know here comes Ein and Kai.

Kai; Kas why are you making me suffer why

Kas; well i like making people suffer and it felt right to make you pregnant than Ein

Ein; ha that what you get Kai 

Kas; Ein don't blame Kai it was my fault or i will do something horrific to you -smile evilly- do you want that 

Ein; -scared- n-no mam and sorry Kai 

Kai; it fine 

Kas;okay now do the credits

Kai/Ein; -sweat drops- Kas don't own any of us or the others all credit goes to Aphmau can't we leave now 

 Kas; yes both of you can go 

Kai/Ein; yes bye guys see y'all in the next chapter

Kas; well y'all heard them we see y'all in the next chapter peace out