Seeing him again

Next Day(after Ein pov)

Kai pov

I woke up when the sun hit my eyes. I stretch and move my tail side by side , happy for the new day and meet my old friends.I went to dress and went to the kitchen to make my breakfast when I thought about Ein. I really want to see him soo bad that my tail swing so fast. Sigh I don't know when I will meet him again.After I ate my breakfast, I went outside to say hi to Aph . I came to the house and knock on the door.

I heard the door open and I saw Aph standing in the door."Oh good morning Kai did you sleep well" Aph said. 

"Yeah i sleep well and how about you" I said.

"Oh i sleep really well thanks for asking" Aph said

"Is Aaron here because I can't see him any where" I said to Aph. 

"Oh Aaron right now he's in work" Aph said to me.

"Oh really then tell him I said hi" I said and when I was about to turn around to leave when Aph stop me.

"Kai wait before you leave I am inviting you to a party to welcome you back in town and everyone you know will be there and the party will be at six" Aph said.

"Oh really thanks you're so sweet Aph and of course I will come since you making the party for me" I said. Then I think I heard her murmured that Ein will be there too and when she said that I was blushing but I don't want my hope up then I left to my house. I took a shower and when I finished taking shower i notice I didn't have any shirts to wear for the party so I went to the mall. when I was shopping in Holister you can believe who I saw in the mall..........

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

Ein pov (A/N: ha I trick y'all ) in the morning

I just woke up when I heard the alarm go off. I turn it of and went to take a shower and change.After that i went to the kitchen to get breakfast and ate it. Then I went outside and go to say hi to Aphmau and Aaron.I went to their house and knock on the door. Aphmau open the door and said hi.

"Hey Ein is nice to see you again and good morning to you" Aphmau said.

"Oh hey Aphmau i just wanted to say good morning to you and to Aaron is he here right now" I said to her.

"Oh Aaron right now he is at work but I tell him that you said hi and before you leave I am inviting you to a welcome home party for you and you can see all our friends there and the party will start at six" Aphmau said then I think she muttered about Kai being there and also for him too. I started to blush but I don't want my hoped up.

"Oh thanks Aphmau and I will be there since it will be for me" I said to her then I left.

I went inside my house and went to the mall since I didn't have clothes for the party.I went to Holister and when I was searching for clothes you ca believe who I saw in there.....

Kai pov  and Ein pov 

Ein: Kai 

Kai: Ein 

.....

....

....

....

____________________________________________________________________

Kas: Ha anyways sorry for not updating I'm busy with school 

Kas: but now comes one our favorite couple Kai and Ein

Ein and Kai: Kas don't own us or any Aphmau characters nut she does own this story and the plot 

Kas: there you have it guys and now sayanora minna and guys say by to the readers

Kai and Ein: bye guys