🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

Start from the beginning

"What happened this time?" I stand up.

"Lock slid across the yard and his leg got tour up by Max's runner out there" Justin sits Lock down.

"I can sit down myself thank you" he growls.

Lock is the type that can loose his leg and not give a shit. He would even run a marathon with a broken leg, that's how stubborn he is and it pisses me off sometimes.

"Just be more careful okay?" I walk to the cabinet that holds all our first aid stuff so I grab some gauze and tape. I walk back over and lay in down on the couch so Brandon can work his magic.

"Thanks" he starts taping Lock up.

"Idiots, well I have to go now so I'm gonna put Kai up in the nursery" I say before walking up the stairs and going into the nursery to place Kai down.

"Now we're babysitters" I hear when I walk down the stairs.

"Be ready" Lock stands up.

"I love Kai so it's gonna be fun" Colin claps.

"Oh I bet it will be" Lock smirks and pats his back.

end of flashback

The guys always hangout with Kai even though he can't do much, but they make the best out of everything to keep him happy as can be.

"Stop kicking me!" Aaron snaps at Brandon and Colin.

"Make us" Brandon sticks out his tongue.

"Shut the fuck up will you" Lock throws a plastic fork at them.

Oh yea and they never grew out of their immaturity even though a baby is in the house so there's no doubt Kai won't be like them... yay.

We finish up breakfast then we all got ready to go to the park for Kai and Max to play.

When we arrive at the park the boys jolt to the playground, leaving me with Kai and Maximus. I roll my eyes as I put Kai on the baby swings. Boys will be boys.

"Maxy!" Kai cries and puts out his hands.

He has horrible separation anxiety when he's away from Max so now Max sleeps with him next to his crib.

"Wanna play with Maxy?" I take him out of the swing and he nods.

I sit down on the ground with him as he plays with Max, who clearly doesn't mind all the attention Kai doesn't fail to give him. I pull out my phone and take a picture of my 2 favorite boys. Oh yea of course Lock is my 3rd haha.

"Kai!" the boys come running to us and Kai's face lights up as he slaps the ground.

"Let's play buddy!" Lock picks him up and run off with him and Maximus. The guys run along and I decide to follow, hey, moms need to have fun too!

"Race you down the slide!" I shout as we walk up the playground and Aaron and I slide down the slide.

"I WIN!" Aaron puts his hands up in victory.

"Let's race with Kai" Lock sits on the slide with Kai in his lap.

"I'm gonna win this!" I say confidently as I sit on the slide next to them.

"GO!" Brandon shouts and we slide down the slide... Lock sorta won... which I don't know how! it's so unfair, he even had a baby!

"Thought you were winning that?" he smirks and I hit his shoulder.

"Hey!" he looks at me and Kai giggles.

"Yea Kai, we laugh at daddy when he's hurt" I laugh as I play with his hand.

"Haha even we do!" Justin and the guys circle us.

"That's not what you're suppose to teach our kid" Lock pouts and Kai smiles.

"He doesn't seem to think so" Colin shrugs.

"He's definitely an Archer" Justin laughs.

"And what's a Mitchell?" I cross my arms over my chest and raise an eyebrow at him.

"That" they say in disgust before laughing.

"Assholes" I throw a wood chip at them.

"Ass" Kai laughs and we look at him.

"No don't ever say that again" I hold back my laugh, but the guys fail to and burst out laughing. I take Kai from Locks hand and hold him.

"Ass is a funny word" Aaron laughs.

"Ass ass ass" the 5 immature guys I live with sing as they laugh.

"STOP!" I walk off in annoyance and sit on the swing.

"Awww are you pouting El?" Brandon pulls out his bottom lip and I throw wood chips at him.

"Hey, the kid is fifty percent me sooo it's bound to happen eh?" Lock shrugs and the guys nod in agreement.

"Not when he's only one!" I laugh.

"Oh well, learning young" Colin shrugs.

"Little troublemaker in the process, just like I predicted" Justin laughs.

"Yep... no matter how hard I try, he's most likely gonna be trouble" I sigh.

"You know it" they high five each other.

Dorks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i just wanted to get this chapter out so there's probably heaps of errors, but hey i'm not perfect and neither are you, okay? okay. sounds good😂 ok ily see you soon.