Chapter 2

Aria's POV
    2 weeks later, I had got the job, and me and Mara had become really good friends. I know it's kinda odd because it's just 2 weeks and we had never met each other, but we feel really comfortable talking with her and for some motive, I feel that I can trust her.
    I'm still feeling tired and sometimes I get dizzy. I'm starting to be a little worried about it... it has been going on for like 3 weeks, and I have no idea what this is. So I decided that if I don't get better in 1 week I'm going to the hospital.
    Today's Saturday, so I don't have to go to work. But Mara is coming so we can have lunch together.

      Mara just arrived and the lunch is almost done. We started setting the table, and once we finished the food was ready. I wasn't really hungry, but she was, and she loved it! We talked for a while, and once we finished we needed to wash the dishes. So we got up.
    As soon as I got up the whole room started spinning around, and then everything turned black.

    I wake up in a white room to the beeping sound of some machine. I don't  know what happened. The last thing I remember is having lunch with Mara. I'm so confused... I think I'm in a hospital (because of the smell and the noise ) but why? what happened? I start opening my eyes and searching for someone until I see her. Something might have happened while we were having lunch... I just can't remember what.
    "Aria! You're awake!" she says sounding relieved. I try to smile.
    "What... What happened?" I ask. My throat is dry. She seems to notice that so she handles me a cup of water, that I drink really fast.
    "You don't remember?"
    "No..?"
    "We were having lunch, and then you..." she was telling me what had happened when the doctor came in.
    "Oh... You're awake! How are you feeling?" he asks with a smile on his face.
    "I'm confused and I feel a little weak... Is something wrong with me? I haven't been feeling well these last 3 weeks." I said
    "Why didn't you come here soon?"
    "I don't know. I guess I was waiting for it to pass... but I was coming next week if I hadn't got better by then..."
    "How did you feel these last weeks?"
    "I haven't been really hungry, and sometimes I felt really dizzy which lead me to fate 3/4 times.
    "Well..." he starts, but then looks at Mara as asking if I wanted her there with me. I nodded. She grabbed my hand very tight as she was about to get some really bad news, which made me really nervous. what if I'm sick? What if I'm dying?
    "Aria..? Aria!" I heard Mara calling me.
    "Sorry... What is it? What's wrong with me?" I asked concerned.
    "Aria...you have to calm down. Otherwise, I can't say what I need to say" I nodded, so he continued."You're pregnant..."
    "I'm WHAT?" I asked in shock while Mara looked at me confused and surprised.

    I can't believe this is happening!

A/N
Hey!
I haven't updated in a while and I'm really sorry but I needed to figure somethings out before I publish this.
This chapter is really small, so I'll update in the next few days. But I wanted this chapter to end like this.
What do you think will happen? What will Aria do?
Comment your thoughts!

Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH on 50+ views! I'm so happy!
Don't forget to vote and comment! 💛