Chapter 8!!!

As karma sit up in half a second he quickly pins you to his bed. "S-senpai~" you said in a soft voice. Karma smirks and starts to kiss you as his tongue slips into your mouth while his other hand is placed on your breast pinching your nipple lightly. "S-senpai... ahhh~"  as karma slowly moves down sucking on your nipple you start to moan "ahhh~ s-senpai mmmnnhh~" not realizing that you turned karma on even more. As he goes even lower towards your V he spreads your legs and starts to lick it and suck on it "Ahhh~ mmmgggh~ k-Kar-"  *karma stops* "hey I never said to stop calling me senpai~" " S-Senpai! Go faster-" before you could say another word he keeps licking and licking faster and faster "s-senpai I'm going to cum~ Ahhhhhhggggh!" As your heart slowly stops racing you start to catch your breath. "Ready (y/n)-chan?". As karma spreads your legs again he stick his dick inside you he starts to go faster and faster. "Ahhhh~ (y/n)-chan I'm going to cum aghhh~ nnngh~" "S-enpai nnghhh~" "I'm going to cum (y/n)-chan Ahhhhhggg! ~"  as karma pulls out you both colapse on the bed both out of breath.

Hiii hiiii it's been awhile I know I'm disappointed in myself but anyway I'd like to thank all you for reading, voting, and commenting again I like to know what you all think also if you have any ideas on what I should publish next dm me on my Instagram account: anime_otaku_707_ THANK YOU!!!   \(^﹏^)/