chapter 6

"Ready" karma sticks the pocky in his mouth. You standimg there a bit scared "yup" karma smile with delight. "Ready!" " go" karma says mumbling  as you both nibble as fast as you can you stop when you felt his lips press against yours Giving karma the first win. After the last 2 round ended with the score being 1 to 1. You can tell karma was up to something. "Are you ready to lose babe?" He started to smirk. "Haha dont worry i wont lose at all." You said smiling sweetly but devilishly at him. "Heh ready!... set!...go!" As you began to start nibbling karma pinned your wrist to a tree and because you tried to talk karma was able to take the bigger part of the pocky and win." Looks like i won after all babe~" karma said "Babe Pleaseee let go of meeee~?"  "Nopeee you have to do what i say for an entire week hehe~." He said smiling as if he had a plan. "Hey babe..." he said "yes?" You said nervously. "Call me senpai until I say stop hehe~" you blushedbright red "w-what!?" "Hehe~ come on babeeeee pleaseee~" their was a short pause of scilence... "y-yes senpai.~" Karma's face turned red at the sound of your soft voice. "Well...what is it you want me to do now senpai?"

IM SOWRRY i know i haven't been publishing as offten but I'll try my best to get these chapters out sooner i luvz you all lil kawaiies Lolz \( > _ < )/