chapter 4

You stared in disbelief but you look into his glossy golden yellow eyes and knew he meant it and you sweetly smiled at him in return you get closer to his chest, wrapped your leg on his leg, and started running your fingers through his crimson red hair that shined brightly because the window let in the bright a luminous moon light. And whispered "I love you too karma."

As you both really out of breath and tired from this amazing yet long day you both go to sleep and start to get ready for school tomorrow.

(*morning*)

(BEEP! BEEP! BE--.)

"Karma-kun we're going to be late if you don't wake up." You said quietly waiting for a response. "Mmmmmuhhh...." Karma groans softly and put on his boxers. As you pick up his White button up shirt off the floor he quietly gets up and gets up and out of no where he has you  pinned on the floor. "K-karma we're going to be la--!" He kisses you to shut you up so you'll pay attention to him than school. He slips his tongue in to your mouth and holds your hands. As he pulls away to breath he says. "(Y/n)-chan~...how about you and I just skip school today?" Showing dominance he smirks knowing you wouldn't be able to say no. You challenged his knowing full well what he was doing.

He let's go of your hands and you swiftly wrapped your arms around him and kissed him fast at an attempt to get his attention. "Now baby~."   Karma's face turned red at the sound of your voice "you know we have to go come on plaeseee~."  As he got up and helped you up he said disappointedly "fine we'll go." You felt proud that you won this challenge!

*....Karma is the bae.....anyyyway to the next chapterrr!!!! Hehe Lol XD *