chapter 7

Time skip!~

Karma called u over to his house later that night. *knock* *knock* "come in~" you walked in but it was dark all the lights were off except for the moon light shinning through the window. As you made your way into karma's room "Senpai?" You softly said. *karma opens the door* your face turned red because he had only his boxers on. As you were caught off guard he carries you bride style and pins you hands against the bed. "w-wait! kar-" "ah ah ah senpai remeber?" he said with a big smirk. "senpai wait -" as he reaches for your skirt line. "yes i mean you've done this beforeee~" "y-yes but senpai."  you stopped kissed him and said "its my turn~" he was turned on but you planned to tourture him a bit for him that senpai crap. "hey baby why do you get to have all the fun? I think I'll take a turn~heh" As he lays their with a red face and huge smirk you start to go towards his boxer lining And pull them off. As you do so you start to stroke it seeing as he was enjoying it you start to suck. "ah~ babe" you start to go faster rubbing it "Ahhhh baby I think Im going to cum...mhhhah~"  Thats when you stop "Hey! what the hell....That felt so good why'd you stoppp!???!!!" he said in disappointment "Baka! thats what you get for making me call you senpai!" you said. karma smiles..."my my babe that was so mean of you~...Heh maybe I might have to teach you a lesson." with an evil smile and fired up eyes he said "well baby I think I'll take it from here heh~"
.

CLIFF HANGERRRR Lol sorry i know I know that these chapter a getting relased really slow I have alot of school work but i Will try my best to get them out quicker!!!

thank you all my lil kawaiies! Lolz

\(> _ <)/ ❤